Donna Cowan #2 big dawg’s been gone a while, will she ever make it up the aisle?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think after 9 months and 26 days apart you’d have better things to do together than post shite on Instagram 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Wait a mo should he not be in a hotel then if he has just come back 🤔 and isolation is fun ... so 2 weeks back at work and isolating cause he is back but back to my original point should he not be in a hotel or does that only apply if you are on holiday ?

Reactions: 3
Wait a mo should he not be in a hotel then if he has just come back 🤔 and isolation is fun ... so 2 weeks back at work and isolating cause he is back but back to my original point should he not be in a hotel or does that only apply if you are on holiday ?
I know a girl who lives between here and America, she was in America from Jan 2020 - March 2021 and claimed she could quarantine at home because they have a house here but I’m sure if that’s right then that should mean Donna can’t leave the house either and both of them should probably be isolating incase he actually does have covid?

I know a girl who lives between here and America, she was in America from Jan 2020 - March 2021 and claimed she could quarantine at home because they have a house here but I’m sure if that’s right then that should mean Donna can’t leave the house either and both of them should probably be isolating incase he actually does have covid?
***when she came home she claimed she could quarantine in her house

Reactions: 2

***when she came home she claimed she could quarantine in her house
A girl I have on insta is just back from Dubai with her bf and they haven’t isolated at all

Reactions: 1
A girl I have on insta is just back from Dubai with her bf and they haven’t isolated at all
Mibby these people are just chancing bastards eh 😕
I have heard from multiple people that the hotel quarantine is a farce!! I have colleagues who are classed as ‘essential’ workers for overseas and they have had to jump through so many hoops to meet with the gov requirements but all have said that flights are full of non essential travellers. If your job is on the exempt list you are allowed to isolate at home then get a test after a few days but being realistic who is checking up on that? They have all said that nobody checks anything when you arrive in Glasgow airport they just stop a few people from each flight and ask what they are doing and all you say is you are an essential worker but they never ask for proof ......... even if you are there with your wife, mother-in-law, 4 waens and 20 suitcases!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Saudi isn’t in the red list but I’m assuming the fact she met him at the train station that he’s flown in down south and travelled up by train technically he should be in a hotel isolating but has obviously got round that with entering the uk in England , it’s 10 day home isolation and anyone in your home must also isolate with tests on day 2 and 8 for him bet she won’t be isolating for the next 10 days considering she’s just gone back to work !

Reactions: 7
Big Dawg has grown a mullet..is he not Insta worthy anymore DC? 😂😂 u always know when she’s breaking Covid rules cos she doesn’t have any content to share..Donna needs attention like we need oxygen, they will be out and about seeing family n friends 💯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Even if he has to quarantine she doesn’t. My friends hubby works away and when he comes home he has stay in but she can still work etc

Even if he has to quarantine she doesn’t. My friends hubby works away and when he comes home he has stay in but she can still work etc
Oh really? I thought it would have been a household thing incase he does bring it back then she’s away passing it to her clients... don’t think it matters to me not like I’ll be leaving the country any time soon 😭😭😂

Reactions: 4
Aye jane park came back from dubai and turkey and has not went to a quarantine hotel maybe thats not happening anymore?

Oh really? I thought it would have been a household thing incase he does bring it back then she’s away passing it to her clients... don’t think it matters to me not like I’ll be leaving the country any time soon 😭😭😂
Same if someone in your house has to isolate as a contact no one else does unless your house member starts to show symptoms too. My son had to isolate cause one of his workmates having but he’s 18 so he stayed at home and me and his sister still went to work and school.
I do swear that some of the rules don’t make sense tho 🙄

Reactions: 3
I have heard from multiple people that the hotel quarantine is a farce!! I have colleagues who are classed as ‘essential’ workers for overseas and they have had to jump through so many hoops to meet with the gov requirements but all have said that flights are full of non essential travellers. If your job is on the exempt list you are allowed to isolate at home then get a test after a few days but being realistic who is checking up on that? They have all said that nobody checks anything when you arrive in Glasgow airport they just stop a few people from each flight and ask what they are doing and all you say is you are an essential worker but they never ask for proof ......... even if you are there with your wife, mother-in-law, 4 waens and 20 suitcases!!!!
Oh I hear u when I'm trying to get staff up from england the paperwork I needed for their hotel stay was ridiculous, yet these people can swan off to dubai tulum? Make it make sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.