Donna Cowan #2 big dawg’s been gone a while, will she ever make it up the aisle?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, was the deal not for him to work in Saudi to make enough money that they were set? Pretty sure he could have done that for a couple of years then move home 😕 even if they aren’t properly set he could have at least moved back and got a job here
Agreed. I can’t see that the trade off is worth it but I guess it’s their choice.

Reactions: 2
Apparently she’s made a new insta, that’s where the big dawg angel content will be

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently she’s made a new insta, that’s where the big dawg angel content will be
So new and private she had to tell her 30k followers she has one. Why didn’t she just message her pals separately to tell them?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So new and private she had to tell her 30k followers she has one. Why didn’t she just message her pals separately to tell them?
Exactly if she wanted it to be so private.... keep quiet about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ She loves the attention. Quite funny that as soon as we’ve mentioned the big angel he’s on her page just to show us he’s still around 😂 looking miserable as ever 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So big dawg is home, they are allowed to have a wedding, but yet again they have postponed. He will be back to Saudi soon enough and who knows when they will actually get married. Ffs get married so u can be together. Have the big wedding later. Makes no sense at all!

Reactions: 7
I honestly think it’s mental.... if you love each other and the only thing stopping you being together is the fact you aren’t married.... just get married!!! Have the big wedding when you can, but get the legal bit sorted so you can start your lives together and stop living in different continents 🤯

Reactions: 5
I honestly think it’s mental.... if you love each other and the only thing stopping you being together is the fact you aren’t married.... just get married!!! Have the big wedding when you can, but get the legal bit sorted so you can start your lives together and stop living in different continents 🤯
Surely at this point it’s literally all about the wee bit of paper and nothing else 🤯

Reactions: 4
Surely at this point it’s literally all about the wee bit of paper and nothing else 🤯
Unless he doesn’t want to marry and is just stringing her along. The money he’s earning is to all intents and purposes his own, while her life is on hold waiting. I’d be furious in her shoes.

Reactions: 6
I think the diggity dawggg is enjoying his freedom too much! She’s keeping his house occupied when he’s away with the Saudi bird! She had to put a post up to pretend her life’s perfect and let us know that he’s not ran away...yet 🙈🙈🙈

It must be so weird to be apart from your boyfriend / fiancé for so long ....... I can see both sides. It might feel weird jumping in to getting the wedding out the way when they haven’t seen each other for months but surely by this point it makes sense to get the formality out the way and have the big party when this is all over.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s like a Tuesday or something equally as rubbish. I hate when you have to take 1 day off for a wedding let alone 2 🙈 not that I’ve been invited yet but I’m guessing it’s only a matter of time after the other night 😜
Not to defend but I will say someone who is planning a wedding just in general jesus christ the price difference between a Friday/Saturday wedding compared to a Tuesday. its bloody ridiculous 😭😭😭😭

Not to defend but I will say someone who is planning a wedding just in general jesus christ the price difference between a Friday/Saturday wedding compared to a Tuesday. its bloody ridiculous 😭😭😭😭
He’s evading tax and making big money in Saudi. The least they could do is save someone some annual leave

Reactions: 4
I totally agree there is something very strange going on! If it was me I would get the marriage and all the paper work and arrange the wedding/party later. Who even knows if by time September comes though the wedding will be able to go ahead as everything is uncertain. I think the big angel is putting a stop to it.....I’m telling ye....won’t go ahead 😂

Staying out of the country for long enough to avoid uk tax residency. If you re-enter the country for more than a certain number of days during a one year period you have to pay tax here again
Lol, that’s not tax evasion. If he didn’t overstay his day count then he has no tax to pay so none evaded.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.