Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One things for sure, he’s way more successful than you or me 👍 His Family seems to adore him, he can’t be all bad. But, the Inquisition have it in for him. It always amuses me when people always want to knock someone more successful than themselves off their pedestal. It seems to be an ugly aspect of human nature. I’m in my 60s, bet I remember more than you 😂
He inherited millions. He’s a joke amongst ‘real’ busines people.
As a comedian said ‘he’s a hobo’s idea of a billionaire’

I admire lots of successful business people, I don’t admire cowards (bone spurs anyone). I don’t admire men who despise strong women, who want to use their position to ‘grab them
By the pussy’ . I don’t admire racists. I don’t admire liars. Money itself isn’t a sole reason for admiration.

I play golf so despise anyone who cheats at that. It’s really low 😂😂. There’s no way back from that 😂😂

I’d probably beat him at golf ! That would be funny

Why can’t he say China properly ?

it sounds like the second half of Vagina va ‘Gina’ - it’s not Gina it’s China

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
His Family seems to adore him, he can’t be all bad.
I'm sure Tiffany adores him, shes the daughter he said should have been aborted right ?

I do wonder what his kids think about him raping their mum too .

Donald Trump is a mobbed up criminal, both him and his father have ties way back to the mob. Why is Trump trying to shut down the investigation in SDNY? Could it be they are looking into his tax returns or is it because of Gulliani, or it is his links to Epstein;There are so many reasons in other circumstances it would be comical.

The GOP know they are toast that's why they are now trying to affect voting (I mean Mitch McConnell has slashed the voting stations in Kentucky from thousands to a few hundred), criminals.

History will look back on the 45th president as a tit stain on America, even Nixon wasn't this bad. When the truth comes out how Trump has stolen from the American people it's going to be unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He inherited millions. He’s a joke amongst ‘real’ busines people.
As a comedian said ‘he’s a hobo’s idea of a billionaire’

I admire lots of successful business people, I don’t admire cowards (bone spurs anyone). I don’t admire men who despise strong women, who want to use their position to ‘grab them
By the pussy’ . I don’t admire racists. I don’t admire liars. Money itself isn’t a sole reason for admiration.

I play golf so despise anyone who cheats at that. It’s really low 😂😂. There’s no way back from that 😂😂

I’d probably beat him at golf ! That would be funny

Why can’t he say China properly ?

it sounds like the second half of Vagina va ‘Gina’ - it’s not Gina it’s China
Jeez, all you seem to be able to do is name call and humiliate. You sound like a bitter twisted person. You’ve bought into the narrative put out there by a lot of other twisted bitter people he beat on the way to their dreams. He really did put a spanner in the works for an awful lot of sore losers. Guess what, he’s POTUS, that doesn’t sound like a loser to me. It sounds like a winner unless you’re thinking everyone who voted for him was wrong and you were right. In my book that makes for fascist thinking. Get help!

I'm sure Tiffany adores him, shes the daughter he said should have been aborted right ?

I do wonder what his kids think about him raping their mum too .

Donald Trump is a mobbed up criminal, both him and his father have ties way back to the mob. Why is Trump trying to shut down the investigation in SDNY? Could it be they are looking into his tax returns or is it because of Gulliani, or it is his links to Epstein;There are so many reasons in other circumstances it would be comical.

The GOP know they are toast that's why they are now trying to affect voting (I mean Mitch McConnell has slashed the voting stations in Kentucky from thousands to a few hundred), criminals.

History will look back on the 45th president as a tit stain on America, even Nixon wasn't this bad. When the truth comes out how Trump has stolen from the American people it's going to be unbelievable.
Another name caller and sore loser 😂😂 He’s going to get another 4 years so it’s time to adjust to that idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Guess what, he’s POTUS, that doesn’t sound like a loser to me. It sounds like a winner unless you’re thinking everyone who voted for him was wrong and you were right.
In an election that was rigged by the Russians and where he had far less of the population of the country actually vote for him?

Reactions: 10
Jeez, all you seem to be able to do is name call and humiliate. You sound like a bitter twisted person. You’ve bought into the narrative put out there by a lot of other twisted bitter people he beat on the way to their dreams. He really did put a spanner in the works for an awful lot of sore losers. Guess what, he’s POTUS, that doesn’t sound like a loser to me. It sounds like a winner unless you’re thinking everyone who voted for him was wrong and you were right. In my book that makes for fascist thinking. Get help!

Another name caller and sore loser 😂😂 He’s going to get another 4 years so it’s time to adjust to that idea.
Would he have another 4yrs in him in his state of mind :sneaky:

Reactions: 2
He’s getting a second term. There’s a silent majority who don’t bother with Twitter.

Reactions: 4
Imagine when his plane flew over and he realised his crowd was so low. Oh to be a fly on the wall. And his cancelled outdoor address to the spill over cancelled

shame donny

It will be interesting to see what happens in arizona
It seems he can only fill bunkers these days

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is a very divisive figure. Personally I have no issues with him. He might be sexist but he is defintely not racist.
I don’t understand where the “racist” label comes from. That only started once people realised he might actually win the election. Black community leaders LOVED him for years, even Al Sharpton and that lot. Then he won and all of a sudden he was basically a slave trader and single handedly brought the blacks down in the US.
I am not into that sort of stuff that the left love to do (my politics is very middle of the road before youthink I’m right). I find the left will target somebody and be relentless if they take a dislike.
What was the alternative anyway? Hilliary? She is even more evil than him, she just hides it in a clever granny package

• Heart
Reactions: 7
His dad was racist, Donald is a racist. He likes to bully anyone he perceives to be weaker than him. Apparently top of his hate list for years is Puerto Rico, which explains his appalling carry on.

he refuses to acknowledge the Central Park 5 are innocent, but if
They were white supremacists draped in a confederate flag he’d call them good people.
what do you need him to do. Tattoo racist on his head ? Are you not able to join the dots ???

The left will target someone. - look at the GOP. For years the right went after Hillary.
Her ‘ private server’ and benghazi were her crimes - laughable compared to this criminal. And the fact she was intelligent and clever were seen as negatives and played on to certain elements in the US

So really ! And the idea that she was opersting a paedophile ring out of a pizza restaurant in Washington. And the fact that some dumbFucks believed it.

He might be sexist 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

talking about periods and women being hysterical , grabbing women by the pussy. But he just ‘might be sexist’

but Hillary was definitely ‘evil’ - is the earth flat in your world?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
His dad was racist, Donald is a racist. He likes to bully anyone he perceives to be weaker than him. Apparently top of his hate list for years is Puerto Rico, which explains his appalling carry on.

he refuses to acknowledge the Central Park 5 are innocent, but if
They were white supremacists draped in a confederate flag he’d call them good people.
what do you need him to do. Tattoo racist on his head ? Are you not able to join the dots ???

The left will target someone. - look at the GOP. For years the right went after Hillary.
Her ‘ private server’ and benghazi were her crimes - laughable compared to this criminal. And the fact she was intelligent and clever were seen as negatives and played on to certain elements in the US

So really ! And the idea that she was opersting a paedophile ring out of a pizza restaurant in Washington. And the fact that some dumbFucks believed it.

He might be sexist 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

talking about periods and women being hysterical , grabbing women by the pussy. But he just ‘might be sexist’

but Hillary was definitely ‘evil’ - is the earth flat in your world?
I think you need your tinfoil had removed. So he’s racist because you say his dad was? Or because according to you “apparantly” Puerto Rico is top of his hit list. Where do you even get that from. Is that your evidence of racism? I didn’t follow the Central Park story but if he still believes they could be guilty then how does that make him a racist? I still belive OJ is guilty, does that make me a racist?
This is what I mean with the deranged left. You’ve just proven my point.
Your evidence is largly conspiracy, especially theshit about Hilliary. Maybe you shoukd go down the Clinton Foundation rabbit hole. That will keep you busy for years

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
He is a very divisive figure. Personally I have no issues with him. He might be sexist but he is defintely not racist.
I don’t understand where the “racist” label comes from. That only started once people realised he might actually win the election. Black community leaders LOVED him for years, even Al Sharpton and that lot. Then he won and all of a sudden he was basically a slave trader and single handedly brought the blacks down in the US.
I am not into that sort of stuff that the left love to do (my politics is very middle of the road before youthink I’m right). I find the left will target somebody and be relentless if they take a dislike.
What was the alternative anyway? Hilliary? She is even more evil than him, she just hides it in a clever granny package
Surely there has to be better than any of the current candidates in a country of 328 million?
My opinion is the whole “campaign trail” is so exorbitantly expensive that only rich old farts are ever in the running.
What an archaic joke of a process.

Reactions: 3
Surely there has to be better than any of the current candidates in a country of 328 million?
My opinion is the whole “campaign trail” is so exorbitantly expensive that only rich old farts are ever in the running.
What an archaic joke of a process.
Exactly! The American presidential race is really weird and a bit of a farce. All the people running are either nuts, liars or just palin corrupt. I couldn’t believe Elizabeth Warren ran a pretty successful campaign despite lying about being Native American. And creepy Biden touching all the young girls. Where are all the normal people?

Reactions: 4
So he’s racist because you say his dad was?
During the filming of The Apprentice he has been heard repeatedly calling black contestants Ni**ers, employees of the show have gone on the record to substantiate this it's also caught in tape but funnily enough Mark Burnett owner of the rights of the shows refuses to release them !

Using Nazi symbols in facebook ads, the whole birther issue against Barak Obama , just last night at his rally he called corona virus "kung flu"the list can go on and on the man is not only a racist but a clear misogynist, liar amongst other things.

If the best you have is telling someone to take their tin foil hat off that just illustrates how feeble your argument is; At least call a spade a spade

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly! The American presidential race is really weird and a bit of a farce. All the people running are either nuts, liars or just palin corrupt. I couldn’t believe Elizabeth Warren ran a pretty successful campaign despite lying about being Native American. And creepy Biden touching all the young girls. Where are all the normal people?

Joe Biden, has had a long career of public service. He hasn’t spent his time groping girls like dirty donny, but Fox News would like you believe it. Count the number of harassment claims against dirty Donny. The GOP want to drag Biden down to Trumps level but there is no comparison.

If you can get to be president after admitting to grabbing women by the pussy the something is seriously wrong. If you think that Trump is Jesus’s representative on earth, then what can I say. There are no words. People at trumps rally think Jesus will stop them getting Covid 19 at the rally, again no words. How were these people educated that they can correlate all these things and think Trump is a good man, all his failures and think he is an astute businessman.

Reactions: 3
All the normal people aren’t million/billionaires! 😆

Reactions: 2