Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My views on Trump are based purely from what I have heard spew out of his mouth, not bias from the 'liberals'. In America I don't think there is truly is such a thing as liberals. Compared to the majority of the world the two main parties are right and even further right.
I agree on the liberal definition. They call themselves liberals but behave completely the opposite. If you don’t believe what they believe you are wrong. That smacks more of fascism to me. Same with Antifa, biggest bunch of fascists going. If it wasn’t so pathetic it would be funny. You’re correct, everyone is right wing, there is no acceptance or liberalism in anyone these days, it’s all about control. We are on very dangerous ground!

Reactions: 5
I agree on the liberal definition. They call themselves liberals but behave completely the opposite. If you don’t believe what they believe you are wrong. That smacks more of fascism to me. Same with Antifa, biggest bunch of fascists going. If it wasn’t so pathetic it would be funny. You’re correct, everyone is right wing, there is no acceptance or liberalism in anyone these days, it’s all about control. We are on very dangerous ground!
I’m liberal, I’m Irish - I thought that our countries were very similar, having grown up on a diet of American TV shows. But as an adult I’ve realised the main difference to me is that Europe operates a social model (the most vulnerable are protected) and the US doesn’t. Neither side want that in America. In fact ‘a social model’ is mentioned with such abhorrence by many in the US like it’s the same as communism.

In America you pray to Jesus because if anything happens to you - you’re on your own because bad luck is your own fault and you obviously didn’t work hard enough. But is that enough now to achieve the American dream for the majority ?

The American dream is getting harder to achieve for many. Education is expensive, or varied in quality. Medical care is hugely expensive. I don’t like guns (it’s not in my culture) but they are an essential part of the American dream. Enviromental and food standards seem as a basic right in Europe are a luxury in the US.

I’m okay with politics different to my own, but I think that Donald Trump is a bad leader. There is a difference. I believe he doesn’t want to represent all of America just his base. I think Joe Biden will look to be a leader for all

Reactions: 15
I’m liberal, I’m Irish - I thought that our countries were very similar, having grown up on a diet of American TV shows. But as an adult I’ve realised the main difference to me is that Europe operates a social model (the most vulnerable are protected) and the US doesn’t. Neither side want that in America. In fact ‘a social model’ is mentioned with such abhorrence by many in the US like it’s the same as communism.

In America you pray to Jesus because if anything happens to you - you’re on your own because bad luck is your own fault and you obviously didn’t work hard enough. But is that enough now to achieve the American dream for the majority ?

The American dream is getting harder to achieve for many. Education is expensive, or varied in quality. Medical care is hugely expensive. I don’t like guns (it’s not in my culture) but they are an essential part of the American dream. Enviromental and food standards seem as a basic right in Europe are a luxury in the US.

I’m okay with politics different to my own, but I think that Donald Trump is a bad leader. There is a difference. I believe he doesn’t want to represent all of America just his base. I think Joe Biden will look to be a leader for all
Nicely put! I just hope Biden picks a younger more active VP, maybe a woman. The talk is that if Biden wins, he will stand down before the end of his term so his VP can take over for a couple of years and then run for a second term.

I really like Elizabeth Warren. There’s a good energy about her, and she doesn’t have the academic standoffishness that Hillary was perceived to have. Sadly I think she’s had her day now. No woman over 60 has a hope in Hell of becoming President, though nobody seems to mind voting for men well over 70.

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 2
Apparently Kanye West is running for president.... stop the world I want to get off.

I hate how the run for president is turning into reality tv show where popularity counts more than policy and running an actual government.

His Family seems to adore him, he can’t be all bad.

That is a pretty shifty defence, I’m afraid. Perhaps some of the nazi’s at Nuremberg should have used that defence.
Trump’s White House has set American troops on peacefully protesting Americans while Ivanka was deciding which Oversized bag to stuff a bible in. I’m not going to even bother commenting on dumb and dumber. Clearly Tiffany has the best sense of all and has run for the hills.

I applaud people who work hard and make money. I don’t applaud people who use the bankruptcy process as a get out of jail card and those who thinking stiffing contractors is okay, even good business.

Reactions: 1
“Nazis at Nuremberg”. How you can find a connection between Trump and the Holocaust proves how thin your grasp of ANY current day situation is. Like my mummy always said “there’s no point arguing with stupid”. Sorry to disappoint you, he’s in for another 4 years.

Reactions: 3
The way Americas headed they'll not be many left in 4 yrs 😬

• Haha
“Nazis at Nuremberg”. How you can find a connection between Trump and the Holocaust proves how thin your grasp of ANY current day situation is. Like my mummy always said “there’s no point arguing with stupid”. Sorry to disappoint you, he’s in for another 4 years.
Your defence is that his family love him, is so obviously idiotic.
My point that plenty of sociopaths have family ‘that adored them’ and no sane defence lawyer would be dumb enough to use it 😄😄😄 but you think that’s a good reason - go you, and bless your heart.
he is appealing to the white uneducated voters, usually racist (these are his voting demographics sweetie based on polling). The suburbans are running from him, the middle are gone, he’s left with the uneducated confederates and the evangelicals, who for some inexplicable reason thinks he’s appointed by Jesus, when in fact as my catholic mum would saw - Jesus wept.

Reactions: 3
Your defence is that his family love him, is so obviously idiotic.
My point that plenty of sociopaths have family ‘that adored them’ and no sane defence lawyer would be dumb enough to use it 😄😄😄 but you think that’s a good reason - go you, and bless your heart.
he is appealing to the white uneducated voters, usually racist (these are his voting demographics sweetie based on polling). The suburbans are running from him, the middle are gone, he’s left with the uneducated confederates and the evangelicals, who for some inexplicable reason thinks he’s appointed by Jesus, when in fact as my catholic mum would saw - Jesus wept.
“White uneducated voters” that all you got. Reverted to name calling and demeaning statements. You libtards make me howl with laughter. While you’re spewing your disdain the silent majority will go about their business and vote him in. The white uneducated who are the backbone of the USA, keeping food on your table, toiling to provide you with the luxuries through their uneducated manual handwork. My deduction is you’re from either east or west coast and wouldn’t soil your Jimmy Choos going into the heartland to see how real people live. You my sweetie, are a divisive hatred spewing human being.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He won, popular vote or not, that’s how it works, get over it 👍
Oh everyone is very over it. Everyone and very much so.

“White uneducated voters” that all you got. Reverted to name calling and demeaning statements. You libtards make me howl with laughter. While you’re spewing your disdain the silent majority will go about their business and vote him in. The white uneducated who are the backbone of the USA, keeping food on your table, toiling to provide you with the luxuries through their uneducated manual handwork. My deduction is you’re from either east or west coast and wouldn’t soil your Jimmy Choos going into the heartland to see how real people live. You my sweetie, are a divisive hatred spewing human being.
On this site the majority of us are British.