Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it’s pretty common in big business to have all these skeletons, it’s not like Joeys Mr Clean either, we all remember the Clinton affair! I don’t think people are as naive now , definitely more liberal less bothered by this type of thing and less trusting of the establishment.I don’t think he’ll lose much ground over it.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure it’s pretty common in big business to have all these skeletons, it’s not like Joeys Mr Clean either, we all remember the Clinton affair! I don’t think people are as naive now , definitely more liberal less bothered by this type of thing and less trusting of the establishment.I don’t think he’ll lose much ground over it.
He will win the world's gone mad what an own goal. The Democrats have massively fucked up putting Biden forward again , they need new blood. Max another 4 years of this tit show silver linings.

Reactions: 3
He will win the world's gone mad what an own goal. The Democrats have massively fucked up putting Biden forward again , they need new blood. Max another 4 years of this tit show silver linings.
If anything ,it’s proven to the public how corruption really works 😂

Reactions: 2
I did read somewhere that he can possibly now not:

Vote
travel to some international destinations

which might make it hard to be a president

I did read somewhere that he can possibly now not:

Vote
travel to some international destinations

which might make it hard to be a president
Assuming his residency is Florida then he should be able to vote, although their law about it is a bit complicated. If it's New York then he definitely can vote (certainly once his sentence is complete)

The travel thing, as long as for official purposes, would come under the diplomatic convention and would be okay.

He’s on TikTok 😂

• Haha