Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe Biden, has had a long career of public service. He hasn’t spent his time groping girls like dirty donny, but Fox News would like you believe it. Count the number of harassment claims against dirty Donny. The GOP want to drag Biden down to Trumps level but there is no comparison.

If you can get to be president after admitting to grabbing women by the pussy the something is seriously wrong. If you think that Trump is Jesus’s representative on earth, then what can I say. There are no words. People at trumps rally think Jesus will stop them getting Covid 19 at the rally, again no words. How were these people educated that they can correlate all these things and think Trump is a good man, all his failures and think he is an astute businessman.
I’m not a supporter of any American president. I just think it strange that the left, especially, are so enraged when all their candidates are the same. As I said previously I think all the candidates in America are liars, nuts or corrupt. Where are the regular folk
I especially wonder what the left will make of the article below.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not a supporter of any American president. I just think it strange that the left, especially, are so enraged when all their candidates are the same. As I said previously I think all the candidates in America are liars, nuts or corrupt. Where are the regular folk
I especially wonder what the left will make of the article below.
Same. I don’t support any, president or candidate - I just wonder why more Americans Aren’t asking why that in recent years all the candidates are 70+ and loaded which as far as I’m aware isn’t representative of the US demographic.

Reactions: 5

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
There’s a difference between invading people spaces, which I believe he has commented/acknowledge and Trumps entitled attitude.

I don’t think has called women pigs, talked about their periods being the reason he wasn’t nice.

Trump is a misogynist, fascist, narcissist. These labels can not be applied to Joe Biden.

After the way he has handled Covid 19 I don't think so.
I was thinking the same, until the shooting of George Floyd and the absolute chaos that’s descended. He’s definitely in for a second term now.

Those labels can be absolutely tied to Biden who was also against gay marriage. Not to mention he seems to have dementia! You are entitled to your opinion, but sadly the media has done nothing but attack Trump for years with false accusations while giving Biden a pass on everything including getting wealthy at the government trough and enabling his drug abuser son with wealth from the Ukranians and Chinese, too.

Have you heard Biden's racist comments -- including those he made about Biden before becoming his VP? "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

RACIST!

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

OMG, racist!

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

Racist!

Hundreds Of Women Have Lead Roles In The Trump Administration. 45 More Await Senate Confirmation. Forbes Magazine. "The Office of the President alone has over 100 women in politically appointed roles, many as Chief, Secretary, Director, Deputy Director, and Counselor to the President. Women also lead commissions such as Eilen Lappin Weiser, Chairman of the Commission on Presidential Scholars; Samantha Ravich, Vice Chair of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board; Michelle Park Steele, Co-Chair of the President's Advisory Commission on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders; and Liz Sara, Chairperson of the National Women's Business Council."

Historic First: Under Trump, Half Of National Security Council Leaders Are Women: "For the first time in history, half of the senior leaders of the National Security Council are women. Twelve of the 24 directorates are led by women now, including three of the six regional directorates that cover the world."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
"In March 2020, former Senate aide Tara Reade alleged that Biden sexually assaulted her while she worked for his office in 1993. Biden has unequivocally denied assaulting or harassing Reade.

"Eight women, including Reade, have accused Biden of touching them inappropriately or invading their personal space in ways that made them feel uncomfortable."

Here are all the times Joe Biden has been accused of acting inappropriately toward women and girls.

View attachment 159584
Have you seen how Tara Reade's accusations are going ? Not so good it seems. Considering she's lied about so many other things I don't see why she thinks people will believe her about Biden.

I agree with the previous posts I have no idea why America think voting OAPs as presidents are a good thing, I know when I'm 70 + I would rather be relaxing than dealing with new fiscal policies !!

Bring in the women in I say, Kamala Harris would be outstanding

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's a bit late for that, sadly. The choices have been made... I for one would prefer America to have a Parliamentary system, but we don't.

Reactions: 1
I think Biden is a decent human being, but is too old for president but still better than Trump (For some reason it tried to autocorrect to turnip). I do think Biden is capable of bringing the moderates on both sides together and hopefully the middle can heal and the ugliness be left behind - which would be best for the country and the world. America used to stand for something in the world.

I’d love a woman but I’m not sure if America is ready for that. A clever young female Vice President is a good transition move and hopefully America can have its first female president afterwards.

His dad was racist, Donald is a racist. He likes to bully anyone he perceives to be weaker than him. Apparently top of his hate list for years is Puerto Rico, which explains his appalling carry on.

he refuses to acknowledge the Central Park 5 are innocent, but if
They were white supremacists draped in a confederate flag he’d call them good people.
what do you need him to do. Tattoo racist on his head ? Are you not able to join the dots ???

The left will target someone. - look at the GOP. For years the right went after Hillary.
Her ‘ private server’ and benghazi were her crimes - laughable compared to this criminal. And the fact she was intelligent and clever were seen as negatives and played on to certain elements in the US

So really ! And the idea that she was opersting a paedophile ring out of a pizza restaurant in Washington. And the fact that some dumbFucks believed it.

He might be sexist 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

talking about periods and women being hysterical , grabbing women by the pussy. But he just ‘might be sexist’

but Hillary was definitely ‘evil’ - is the earth flat in your world?
Didn’t realise you knew him and his dad personally. You spew liberal shite all over the place 😂😂 I call you sheeple 🐑🐑🐑 unquestioning and repetitive - shame!

Joe Biden, has had a long career of public service. He hasn’t spent his time groping girls like dirty donny, but Fox News would like you believe it. Count the number of harassment claims against dirty Donny. The GOP want to drag Biden down to Trumps level but there is no comparison.

If you can get to be president after admitting to grabbing women by the pussy the something is seriously wrong. If you think that Trump is Jesus’s representative on earth, then what can I say. There are no words. People at trumps rally think Jesus will stop them getting Covid 19 at the rally, again no words. How were these people educated that they can correlate all these things and think Trump is a good man, all his failures and think he is an astute businessman.
Wait, let me quit laughing first. Okay so we don’t actually have any footage of Don actually grabbing women by the pussy but there is plenty of footage of creepy joe hair smelling, leeching and finger sucking. The pictures speak for themselves. I would not trust him in the same room as my daughter😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Biden is a decent human being, but is too old for president but still better than Trump (For some reason it tried to autocorrect to turnip). I do think Biden is capable of bringing the moderates on both sides together and hopefully the middle can heal and the ugliness be left behind - which would be best for the country and the world. America used to stand for something in the world.

I’d love a woman but I’m not sure if America is ready for that. A clever young female Vice President is a good transition move and hopefully America can have its first female president afterwards.
“turnip” 🤣

I lived in the US for a few years until recently and I’ll be honest the fact they are one of the most progressive countries in the world right now is, quite frankly, terrifying.

I’ll raise you here we go again ! 😂😂😂
Ugh yeah - that friendship 🤢

And this isn’t at all weird; …

In 2004, Donald Trump told radio host Howard Stern that it was okay to refer to Ivanka, his own daughter, as a “piece of ass.” In a 2006 interview, Trump and Stern briefly chat about her breasts in an extended conversation about her body. Stern said, “She looks more voluptuous than ever.”

Donald Trump and Ivanka Trump appeared on “The View” in 2006 and during the segment, he casually said he would consider dating his own daughter if he wasn’t already married.

In 2015, Trump made a comment to Rolling Stone about his daughter. When referring to Ivanka, Trump said, “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father…” There’s something about that statement that just doesn’t feel right.

EDA: If someone is ok with their president saying that kind of gross about his own daughter then I suggest they lock up their own.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I'm sure Tiffany adores him, shes the daughter he said should have been aborted right ?

I do wonder what his kids think about him raping their mum too .

Donald Trump is a mobbed up criminal, both him and his father have ties way back to the mob. Why is Trump trying to shut down the investigation in SDNY? Could it be they are looking into his tax returns or is it because of Gulliani, or it is his links to Epstein;There are so many reasons in other circumstances it would be comical.

The GOP know they are toast that's why they are now trying to affect voting (I mean Mitch McConnell has slashed the voting stations in Kentucky from thousands to a few hundred), criminals.

History will look back on the 45th president as a tit stain on America, even Nixon wasn't this bad. When the truth comes out how Trump has stolen from the American people it's going to be unbelievable.
I bet his son Barron doesn't really know him.

He’s getting a second term. There’s a silent majority who don’t bother with Twitter.
I think he will get a second term too which is really unfortunate. There are more small towns full of racist, gun-toting hicks in the USA than big cities with a lot of Democrats. Plus, with the electoral college I am sure he will get it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I’ll raise you here we go again ! 😂😂😂
Nice try. Donald is pictured there with his future wife Melanie. He has stated on several occasions that he has had no contact with Epstein for over 15 years after finding out about the young girls. Why do you people keep dredging that up like it’s gospel. Guilty by association. What happened to innocent until proven guilty. Who actually died and made you judge, jury and executioner. You’ve bought into a narrative put out there by people who hate Donald Trump for no other reason than he’s Donald Trump, namely Democrats. It’s actually pathetic. Now if you want to find a real dirty bastard with Epstein connections look no further than Bill Clinton, his trips on the Lolita Express are well documented, but oh no, he’s a good guy 🙄

• Heart
Nice try. Donald is pictured there with his future wife Melanie. He has stated on several occasions that he has had no contact with Epstein for over 15 years after finding out about the young girls. Why do you people keep dredging that up like it’s gospel. Guilty by association. What happened to innocent until proven guilty. Who actually died and made you judge, jury and executioner. You’ve bought into a narrative put out there by people who hate Donald Trump for no other reason than he’s Donald Trump, namely Democrats. It’s actually pathetic. Now if you want to find a real dirty bastard with Epstein connections look no further than Bill Clinton, his trips on the Lolita Express are well documented, but oh no, he’s a good guy 🙄
Donald is quite good at scuttling away and saying he doesn’t know people when it suits him. Major deja vu - again !!! He didn’t need Epstein once he was able to ogle all the half naked girls at Miss Universe - the poor 15 year olds had to get dressed quick before Donald got in the room.

He had his own supply - In his own words on Howard Stern, the dirty perv

My views on Trump are based purely from what I have heard spew out of his mouth, not bias from the 'liberals'. In America I don't think there is truly is such a thing as liberals. Compared to the majority of the world the two main parties are right and even further right.

Reactions: 1