Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is all this that Anonymous have just released? Are these documents real that implicate Trump & Epstein together committing alleged crimes? Does anyone know more about this?

Reactions: 1
Let’s also not forget that Americans actually voted for him!! And continue to love/admire/support him.
My sympathy is limited for that very reason, although I am TERRIFIED for the entire planet with him in control. His tweet this morning about looting leading to shooting is a direct threat of genocide. I just can’t comprehend where this will end.
Christ on a bike. Get out more and go for a walk. Genocide!!!!! Hardly polpot

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Trump is a lunatic. He’s branded an anti-facist movement as terrorists. He’s racist, sexist, homophobic...
None of that's important to the average American though. It's not whether Trump's politically correct or even likeable, the question the average American will ask is "has the decisions he's taken whilst in office improved the quality of my life"? If enough voters think the answer is yes, he'll get reelected.

Reactions: 6
What is all this that Anonymous have just released? Are these documents real that implicate Trump & Epstein together committing alleged crimes? Does anyone know more about this?
I can send you leaked court document link but it quite hard to read as it detailed abuse and rape. This is what anonymous has leaked.

remind Me again, who was friends with Epstein - trump or Biden ?!!

Trump and Epstein were great friends, how Trump managed to sweep that under the carpet I don’t know. That’s why Epstein is dead I’d guess. One of Trumps dodgy friends sorted that one out.
Anonymous reckon that this is what the hold Russia has on Trump - evident of rape and trafficking. I read all the tweets yesterday.

• Wow
I can send you leaked court document link but it quite hard to read as it detailed abuse and rape. This is what anonymous has leaked.

Anonymous reckon that this is what the hold Russia has on Trump - evident of rape and trafficking. I read all the tweets yesterday.

Back in the nineties / noughties when the markets were being properly opened up to Eastern Europe and Russia, a lot of gangsters and oligarchs’ money were being rinsed / through real estate and art.

Trump has a real estate company where people have been disputing its true value for years. One of his “products” was to be paid for the Trump name to be slapped on a building he didn’t own for marketing purposes and to artificially inflate the value of someone else’s asset in a hard to quantify way.

I’d bet that if the Russians have anything on Trump it will be financial - sexual stuff doesn’t really stick nowadays unfortunately.

People mistake gobbiness for strength and I think history will record Trump as one of the weaker Presidents the US has ever had, especially in light of capitulation to foreign interests, reducing taxes for corporations and high net worth individuals at the cost of the middle classes. And hiding in a bunker during the present riots and declaring war on social media platforms and sending in the military rather than addressing the issues at hand.

Trump is a bully, like all bullies though he is just hiding weakness.
His actions are fracturing Américas.
His crazy evangelicals are probably expecting the rapture at any moment.

Reactions: 3
Let’s also not forget that Americans actually voted for him!! And continue to love/admire/support him.
My sympathy is limited for that very reason, although I am TERRIFIED for the entire planet with him in control. His tweet this morning about looting leading to shooting is a direct threat of genocide. I just can’t comprehend where this will end.
America? What part part, elucidate. Do you mean the
US. Big continent. By the way change quirky to paranoid. Keep reading the Guardian, Jackano for alleged growups

• Angry
  • Haha

Yel

They keep playing this on lbc, hadn't heard it before but it's so transparent and hillarious

• Haha
Anyone know if Fire and Fury is a good read?. It's hovering in my Amazon basket. I'm a Brit and can't fathom how Trump got elected. Have an American relative (through marriage) who thinks he's the absolute dogs bollocks!. Find myself very mindful not to get into Trump convo with her... otherwise she's lovely. Which bugs me even more

They keep playing this on lbc, hadn't heard it before but it's so transparent and hillarious

Thank you for that. Lol

Just a suggestion for him: Proverbs chapter 30, verse 2
Surely I am too stupid to be a man. I have not the understanding of a man.

If you read this Donald, Proverbs is in the Old Testament.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Anyone know if Fire and Fury is a good read?. It's hovering in my Amazon basket. I'm a Brit and can't fathom how Trump got elected. Have an American relative (through marriage) who thinks he's the absolute dogs bollocks!. Find myself very mindful not to get into Trump convo with her... otherwise she's lovely. Which bugs me even more
I wouldn't bother, I didn't finish it but wasn't getting anything more from it that the countless reports of people talking about the best bits. I think lots of the content might be stretching the truth and because it's trump people are more likely to believe, which isn't that helpful.

I'm sure it's easy to find a second hand copy to read, save your money for something that hasn't sold millions of copies imo.

Well he can’t even hold a bible correctly for a photo op. I’m suprised it didn’t burst into flames in his hands

Reactions: 4
If you want an informative book that is balanced and fair and discusses his campaign and first few crazy years in office, this one is great. I read it cover to cover in a week.

If you want an informative book that is balanced and fair and discusses his campaign and first few crazy years in office, this one is great. I read it cover to cover in a week.

This is a really good book to read.

I can actually imagine him getting another term in office, sadly :eek: The man is very bad news.

Reactions: 2
This is in my Amazon basket too!. Will get on and order it 😁

I can actually imagine him getting another term in office, sadly :eek: The man is very bad news.
Pre pandemic I thought it was a dead cert, even before the democrats had settled on a nominee it was clear they didn’t have the opposition to go up against that cult of personality and win.
There is now a thin slither of hope because he was finally faced with a crisis after 3.5 years of coasting and demonstrated how utterly incapable and ill equipped he is as a leader. If the election had been in March, that would be it. But I fear by November he will have successfully rewritten history.
It’s not as if I’m a fan of Biden - is anyone ? This is all about dethroning trump, not electing Biden. This is what it’s come to. But I think everyone should prepare for the worst too. Especially here in the UK where it seems hard to understand the appeal. He’s very popular to some make no mistake.

Pre pandemic I thought it was a dead cert, even before the democrats had settled on a nominee it was clear they didn’t have the opposition to go up against that cult of personality and win.
There is now a thin slither of hope because he was finally faced with a crisis after 3.5 years of coasting and demonstrated how utterly incapable and ill equipped he is as a leader. If the election had been in March, that would be it. But I fear by November he will have successfully rewritten history.
It’s not as if I’m a fan of Biden - is anyone ? This is all about dethroning trump, not electing Biden. This is what it’s come to. But I think everyone should prepare for the worst too. Especially here in the UK where it seems hard to understand the appeal. He’s very popular to some make no mistake.
I thinn Trump will win. If he doesn't, he will claim election fraud.