Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
This video that Trump put out of him arriving back at the White House is absolutely epic.

As are the replies underneath. First the video of him struggling to breath, and further down the pic of The Queen simply stepping off a train at Sandringham :ROFLMAO:
Epic is definitely the word. Sorry I hate the guy but I have to credit him for that video 😂😂😂 gave me a good laugh this morning.

Horatio

VIP Member
I can actually imagine him getting another term in office, sadly :eek: The man is very bad news.
Pre pandemic I thought it was a dead cert, even before the democrats had settled on a nominee it was clear they didn’t have the opposition to go up against that cult of personality and win.
There is now a thin slither of hope because he was finally faced with a crisis after 3.5 years of coasting and demonstrated how utterly incapable and ill equipped he is as a leader. If the election had been in March, that would be it. But I fear by November he will have successfully rewritten history.
It’s not as if I’m a fan of Biden - is anyone ? This is all about dethroning trump, not electing Biden. This is what it’s come to. But I think everyone should prepare for the worst too. Especially here in the UK where it seems hard to understand the appeal. He’s very popular to some make no mistake.

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
Haven't watched it because my broadband is being abysmally slow today, but that video was uploaded to YouTube on October 24th 2020, before the election, so it absolutely was public during the election and Trump still lost.
This story was blocked!! Not reported!! Also the fact that it was sky news Australia may mean it wasn’t seen by many Americans at a guess

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm suprised it's taken him so long to announce it. Everyone thought he was going to launch a social media network although he's left it so long I thought he might have given up.

Trump announces he is launching his own social media platform called TRUTH Social to 'stand up to the tyranny of big tech': Ex-president's enterprise will also create subscription video service
  • Former President Donald Trump has plans to launch his own social media network, TRUTH Social, to compete with Silicon Valley
  • 'We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American President has been silenced,' Trump said
  • The network will launch in early 2022 under a merger between Trump Media & Tech Group and Digital World Acquisitions Corp
  • The merged companies will also launch a subscription video service
  • It comes as Twitter and Facebook faced backlash for banning Trump following the January 6 Capitol Hill riot

Yel

Chatty Member
Good grief this escalated very quickly to airlifted to hospital, presumably the white house has good medical facilities so it must be very serious.

Smashbox

It does all seem a bit shady.

View attachment 2724799

It’s crazy like the interview she did with Andrew Cooper 😳 look it up if you have ment seen it - been taken down I think from cnn but still on another YouTube. Her claims don’t even bear mild scrutiny like she can’t remember what season it was when she was “raped” she was unable to describe the physical layout of the store so it could be checked if she was telling the truth, not so much as even the day of the week. She claimed that he raped her while the jury found he didn’t rape her but sexually assaulted her, based on what?! It was a bizzare jury verdict by a New York jury who in all likelihood hate him