Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Reuters survey says over 70% of Americans think he was at least partially responsible for the riots. Hopefully GOP voters have more balls than their senators and vote in an alternative for 2024

Didn’t realise you knew him and his dad personally. You spew liberal shite all over the place 😂😂 I call you sheeple 🐑🐑🐑 unquestioning and repetitive - shame!

Wait, let me quit laughing first. Okay so we don’t actually have any footage of Don actually grabbing women by the pussy but there is plenty of footage of creepy joe hair smelling, leeching and finger sucking. The pictures speak for themselves. I would not trust him in the same room as my daughter😂😂

irony overload, you just whined about name calling, you really arent very good at this

Yel

Chatty Member
Had no idea he was back on gab, I wonder why he gets no airtime now he's not on mainstream social media. He's loving what's happening in Afghanistan

Screenshot_20210815-103913_Chrome.jpg

monga

VIP Member
Only with his base, it's almost certain he'll win the Republican primary. It's a complete turn off to swing voters which he needs to win a general election.

The US economy is good all round right now, the Dems performed well in the mid terms yet the GOP are still pushing the unpopular policies like nationwide abortion ban and stoking culture wars. I'd have said Biden had this in the bag until his handling of the Israel/Gaza conflict which has turned off Muslim and younger progressive voters. That might cost Biden some states he needs otherwise Trump would be losing a second time and ranting about it all be rigged against him.
Trumps promised to support Israel and expel/ ban every Muslim from the US…Its wide open now it’ll go.