Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
It’s categorically not a good thing that the potential president of the USA is a fucking lunatic. I’m not sure they are scared of him - I would have thought most of think he’s a deranged laughing stock.
He’s in good company with many of the other world leaders 😂

leviosa

Part of me thinks America needs to have more legitimate parties that are able to gain power than just Democrats and Republicans. It’s you’re either one or the other but that leaves no room for nuances.
Also think there should be an age limit on being a President because hitting 80 during a presidency just seems mad.
I believe there is, isn't there? There's Independent which I assume over here is the same as the Green party or Plaid Cymru or any of the lesser knowns who aren't Labour or Conservative.

I do wonder why Pete Buttigieg wasn't the primary candidate. As much as Biden seems a way better option that Trump, I can't help feeling that Buttigieg would've been the best pick.

monga

VIP Member
I think they have played this all wrong , many MAGA people will think it's a stitch up , before his arrest he wasn't in the top spot for nomination. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he wins. They should have waited until after the election , to push for prosecution. It's a very very divided country recipe for unrest pushing the prosecution.
Plus you’ve got Bidens tumbling popularity.
---
His supporters are a finite number and he's not gaining any new ones.

Obviously things are quite unpredictable all around and this summer is going to be wild, to say the least, and all over the world even, but this conviction on all counts is going to make a lot of people nervous.
It could go any way I think he’s just pushing ahead of Biden .Biden propping up Israel and Ukraine isn’t going down too well either! That might be more of a concern than Stormys hush money 🤷🏼‍♀️

monga

VIP Member
Fucking hell why have they organised an in person balcony speech to a crowd in th middle of a fucking pandemic? This guy is an idiot.
By the sound of the chants it was a BIG crowd too ,he must be trying for herd immunity as he said no more lockdowns ...That's his way of achieving it !

monga

VIP Member
I never watch Sky news. They’re terrified that if Biden gets in their no deal Brexit is off the table.

With under his eye Amy on the Supreme Court - you might find that your choice of presidential candidate is more limited as children of immigrant may not be considered ‘American’ in the future.
Isn't America build at the hands of immigrants .We'll have to remember that the next time any of them starts spouting off about their great great great great grandfather twice removed's proud Irish heritage and elect an imbecile instead...Boris has seen to the no deal I'm sure of that.

L3moning

VIP Member
I did read somewhere that he can possibly now not:

Vote
travel to some international destinations

which might make it hard to be a president
Assuming his residency is Florida then he should be able to vote, although their law about it is a bit complicated. If it's New York then he definitely can vote (certainly once his sentence is complete)

The travel thing, as long as for official purposes, would come under the diplomatic convention and would be okay.