Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I forgot he’s in three risk groups accor
Frank McGovern
@FrankMcG
He is in several high-risk groups — elderly, obese, low-income.

I read that they had to sit on stools for the second debate. There is no way he could sit on a stool without falling off. Luckily his 2 week quarantine runs out the day after the scheduled Second debate

Falkor

VIP Member
If that's 400+ million with interest he's now been told to pay, does he even have that much in assets?

If he doesn't win the presidency I can see him just moving to Russia where all these judgements will be bits of paper.
He's almost certainly got it in assets, but probably not in cash. I would expect to see a building or two sold off or refinanced to fund it.

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Last time, many people were up in arms about the nonsense that was ‘pizzagate’. It worked so well they’ve rolled it out again and amped it up for the last four years using qanon. Even after an idiot turned up with a shotgun to ‘free the children’ at the pizza parlour and showed it to be a complete nonsense some still believe for some unfathomable reason. It’s kind of sad really. I feel sorry for you. Your education and upbringing has left you ill-prepared to critically think about the reality in front of you.
I do not understand your post.....

monga

VIP Member
Did trump knowingly attend the debate even though he had or an aide had suspected covid?
It was said earlier they kept the aide's diagnosis quiet for 24 hours 🤷‍♀️ Trump 's on an antibody cocktail along with other meds..I still think Biden could test pos if what they say about the droplets hanging around in the air is true...Trump's a well known sprayer when he's mad..I also think the Aide's role is questionable after reading a bit about her ,we all know Donald's partial to a model or two ;)

Last edited:

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Poor Trump, looks like he won’t be heading to mar a Lago after all. He’ll either have to stump up for a new place or turn Mar a Lago back into a residence (if they let him). He no longer can stop fights from the nearby airport (perk of a sitting president only) so back to flight path noise while he’s fhere

I’m sure the membership numbers might drop so get saving Pambo !

Reverend

VIP Member
Pulling out of Afghanistan was one of his major campaign promises. It's not like he was persuaded to stay because the taliban or a similar group would take over, it was because he was shown old photos of Afhgan women in mini skirts as proof they could turn the country into a nice liberal ally to the United States. Also how is he making this all about him? That last sentence is horrible.
The weird thing is that Afghanistan started flying apart after they dumped their King in the 70's. He was an absolute ruler, but quite a nice man (allowed womens education, alcohol, religious tolerance, etc.).