Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Or has he got the secret cure and now he is going to really fuck up big pharma by revealing it’s something super cheap and not a vaccine .....was this all deliberate 🙈🙈🙈🙈

monga

VIP Member
Yet they haven’t set fire to any buildings etc or gone looting. We would be seeing very different scenes in the US if it was the dirty dems stating fraud.
I couldn't say? I don't follow American politics or any politics for that matter I've never known a good politician yet ! they do what's right at the time, who knows what scenes we'll be seeing later?

scannertd

Chatty Member
I think big money donors, and the likes of Murdoch are slowly backing away from Trump, no one likes to be seen to support a loser.
Funniest thing i heard all day was The New York Post (Murdoch owned and read by Trump) had a small banner at the bottom of their front page ,
"FLORIDA MAN MAKES ANNOUNCEMENT, see page 26"
Hahaha, love it.
What ,no fawning headline and double page spread!

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Ofcourse you will. And their experiences are valid. Your opinions on how I should feel and act isn’t.
As said above I don’t need some European twat to explain to me how I should feel and think about things I’ve lived through. Your privilige is showing and it’s not attractive
That's some chip on your shoulder......

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Donald appeals to different groups but studies have shown many of his supporters are attracted to authoritarian leadership. It’s interesting that his supporters score highly on a scale used to measure authoritarian alignment (based on a tool called right wing authoritarian scale developed in the 1980’s)

The scale measures respondents agreement with phrases such as ‘our county desperately needs a leader who will do what needs to be done to destroy the radical new ways and sinfulness that are destroying us’ Etc.
Many of Trumps supporters are ‘submissive, fearful and longing for a mighty leader who will protect them from life’s threats’

half of trump supporters have agreed with the statement ‘stomp out the rot which is poisoning our country’ which is according to the authorisation scale authors ‘practically a Nazi cheer’