Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moley1

Chatty Member
The President-Elect is someone who lied about having three degrees, when he had one.

But, as I say, I found the material interesting.
Perhaps he meant he had sex with the 3 Degrees?

For those who watched the conclusion of The Undoing last night, the timing was perefect. Anyone notice the similarity between Hugh Grant’s character and the POTUS? Both narcissists who cannot see themselves as who they really are and have delusional ideas of their God like status.

Loftcat

Oh people! The ones who say they'll vote Biden when asked, who really are gonna vote Trump? Shitloads, including some allegedly liberal friends I know. Said/done/public/private . Not a done deal

totallytaz

Chatty Member
With the current carry on with businesses facing extortion if they don’t meet the audacious demands of a certain movement, people will have little choice but to vote him in again.

Silverspin

Exactly, the likes of Putin know exactly what they can get away with, if Trump was in power they would be second guessing every decision they made ×50
I mean, for the most weak demeanour you can see in a clip of Trump, just look to the videos of him meeting Putin, seriously.

L3moning

VIP Member
If that's 400+ million with interest he's now been told to pay, does he even have that much in assets?

If he doesn't win the presidency I can see him just moving to Russia where all these judgements will be bits of paper.
He's in the process of an IPO for Truth Social, which is supposedly worth $4 Billion. So theoretically he could use that to help pay it (although be can't do it through loans in New York, per the court ruling).

Mark81

VIP Member
With another opponent I think Trump would likely lose. But Biden is a lot less popular and trusted than last time around.

The BBC panorama programme did an episode on Trump re-election and even moderates (including African american) were saying although they didn't like either candidate, America was better under Trump.

I think the cost of living crisis has hit Bidens term hard. Whether its his fault or not, it's the perception that counts. The economy is generally one of the key things for voters before anything else.

The two party system doesn't help either.

Just all too convenient for me. The man is a bumbling disaster.

I feel your pain though, I find believers as tedious as you find deniers. Out of interest, why do you believe it?
Because I have a lot of friends in the medical profession along with knowing a few people who got ill and one who actually died

2xblended

VIP Member
I wouldn’t put to much stock in any media these days. They are either very left or very right. There is no more objective news sources out there.
I would say somewhere between all the stories lie the truth.
That's a fair point. I heard stories back in the day about Trump (when he was just in real estate) that made my blood curdle, so I didn't question the objectivity of the piece.
You're right that everything is to be taken with a grain of salt.

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Trump is parting company with his impeachment lawyers as they wanted to use the ‘is impeachment of a former president constitutional’ defence and he wanted them to use the ‘
‘election was stolen from me defence’ despite the fact there is absolutely no evidence to support it’. I’m guessing he might call his new bf majorie greene to testify😂😂😂 if she’s not too busy on the education committee - how the fuck did she get this job 😱🤯

monga

VIP Member
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...trump-taxes.html?referringSource=articleShare

It turns out that Donny is a pretty shitty businessman - who’d have thought it😂
Over 400m earned in the apprentice and endorsement invested in vanity projects which are invested in vanity projects.

I know now why he’s claiming ‘mar a Lago’ is his home - probably hoping to hang onto it as his ‘residence’ although he’s run afoul of the authoritiea over this.

Over 300m in loans due soon. All the trumpers had better get the go fund me page up and running 😂😂😂

70,000 spent on his hair 😂😂
$70,000 is that how much it costs to feed per year ;)