Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the worst person starting this thread on her. I never wanted it to be about gossip, I just really liked her and honestly missed her stories from instagram.
My heart is breaking for her right now. She is lovely and genuine and did not deserve to he treated like this by that sad excuse of a man.
From what she said she's upset that it was discussed publicly. But people close to her leaked the information, not Internet trolls. Having a thread on a forum is likely to happen when she's in the public eye and making money from social media. It's really sad and I really feel for her. Social media is great when life is good and money can be made, but when you have personal issues and those close to you air your business and it finds its way online...grim.

Reactions: 22
Wow I'm genuinely shocked! Fair play to her, I admire her strength to come out on her wedding day and tell her truth and rightly so she has nothing to be ashamed of, time is certainly a healer and she will come out of this stronger than she ever imagined. Always trust your gut ladies! Dominique I applaud your courage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 48
Some of the comments are unreal. I really doubt she wants to hear at least you found out before you married him!!
Also her follow count has jumped by over 1,000

Reactions: 8
wow she is one strong gal posting that! so upset for her ๐Ÿ˜“ what a crappy situation. but she is obviously way better than him

Reactions: 7
I knew that it was the case he had cheated on her but honestly reading that post breaks my heart the poor girl ๐Ÿ˜ฅ he was living in her family home, working in Dublin, engaged to a gorgeous girl and he's thrown all that away.

Reactions: 19
Poor Dom..the rumours are true๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”What a bastard...the dress is AMAZINGโคโคโคThe fact Grace has been talking about her wedding a lot lately seems soo insensitive now๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 44
When someone on Instagram chooses to share elements of their journey, in this case Dominiques wedding, the good and bad are both part of that journey. If you want engagement on your posts in order to benefit then we can not just be expected to not have an interest and not discuss it. While it is a horrible feeling thinking and knowing people are 'talking about you' I hope she knows there has been nothing but sympathy and empathy from most on this thread.

It is horrendous what she is going through and she has shown incredible strength sharing today's post. I wish her continued strength and self belief in the long hard road she has ahead.

Reactions: 28
He is some fool to loose a woman like Dominique she is beautiful inside and out. My heart breaks for her ๐Ÿ’” Also fbg is nobody's friend to be constantly posting about her wedding she could of down played it a bit for the sake of her best friend. What a witch ๐Ÿ˜’
So true and whatโ€™s worse is that her own wedding isnโ€™t until a year away so she could have held off on the wedding chat out of respect and compassion for her supposed to be best friend ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 36
What an absolute scumbag cheating on her. Sheโ€™s stunningly beautiful and seems like a genuinely lovely girl. I hope he never finds happiness after what he did to her. What a horrendously difficult thing for her to share.

Reactions: 18
How did people know before she did that he was cheating๐Ÿ™ˆ ultimate betrayal. Was he actually going to go through with the wedding had he not been caught. Some people ๐Ÿ˜ก how could you live a double life like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My inner rage for moon face disgrace to be showing her wedding themes/diaries make up/hair trials goes to show how bleeping deaf and insensitive she really is to everything going on around her . No itโ€™s not her story to tell (didnโ€™t stop her with Orlaith, will she post her support to her bestie Dom as fast) but she could have laid off it Iโ€™m sure the rest of the group think the same. Fair play to Dom for talking about it. Deneeeez Smith never did and as someone here said you have to share both if you want people to support your following and your story

Reactions: 40
Not a big follower of hers I tend to just pop on now and again but I have so much respect for her for addressing this. Shows people that their lives aren't all perfect. As someone who encountered something similar (without the engagement thank god) she will come out of it bigger and better and she has dodged a huge bullet

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My inner rage for moon face disgrace to be showing her wedding themes/diaries make up/hair trials goes to show how bleeping deaf and insensitive she really is to everything going on around her . No itโ€™s not her story to tell (didnโ€™t stop her with Orlaith, will she post her support to her bestie Dom as fast) but she could have laid off it Iโ€™m sure the rest of the group think the same. Fair play to Dom for talking about it. Deneeeez Smith never did and as someone here said you have to share both if you want people to support your following and your story
Screenshot_20200905-141948_Photos.jpg

Don't forget about Grace everyone!

Dom has shown how strong she is by posting today, she will get through this, her family seem to be doing everything they can to help. I've been in her exact situation and my god it's horrific, I remember thinking at the time can I just go asleep and wake up in a year when everything had been dealt with and your heart isn't as sad. It's awful news and i wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm heartbroken for her. I really was hoping the rumour wasnt true. It's the worst feeling in the world to be betrayed by someone you thought was the love of your life and it never really leaves you ๐Ÿ˜” so much respect for her sharing it with her followers, that couldnt have been easy. Just hope her friends rally round her now

Reactions: 14
Poor Dom..the rumours are true๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”What a bastard...the dress is AMAZINGโคโคโคThe fact Grace has been talking about her wedding a lot lately seems soo insensitive now๐Ÿ™„
Completely. You dont highlight your happiness/plans when a close friend is going through something like this. So inconsiderate and self centred!

View attachment 233850
Don't forget about Grace everyone!

Dom has shown how strong she is by posting today, she will get through this, her family seem to be doing everything they can to help. I've been in her exact situation and my god it's horrific, I remember thinking at the time can I just go asleep and wake up in a year when everything had been dealt with and your heart isn't as sad. It's awful news and i wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone
I hope Dominique leaves the comment up. Grace won't have free reign to delete any comments she thinks are "trolls" on other pages!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Completely. You dont highlight your happiness/plans when a close friend is going through something like this. So inconsiderate and self centred!

I hope Dominique leaves the comment up. Grace won't have free reign to delete any comments she thinks are "trolls" on other pages!
Grace already has the comment deleted ๐Ÿ™„

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.