Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of people who say they know her and she got cheated on and others saying they know her and she’s on holiday 🙈 it’s like the just Jordan thread someone said they knew her and that she was having a girl and calling her blossom and she had a boy! Wouldn’t know what to believe 😂 In all seriousness though I like Dominique and hope it’s not true 💜
Yeah to be honest I would think if she was going away she would just be honest about it! There are plenty of other influencers abroad - not that I agree with it! And to the person who asked I'm pretty sure she can just reactivate her page again and keep all her followers.

I agree that you need to take everything your read here about knowing her relatives and friends with a grain of salt 😅 So many conflicting stories! I'd love to know what is really going on but I hope she's ok.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she didnt want to share the wedding obvs it has to be small now but grace will be going I'm sure I dunno something is up

Reactions: 1
When was/is Dominque meant to get married? I only used to follow her page occassionally but she comes across like a nice girl.

When was/is Dominque meant to get married? I only used to follow her page occassionally but she comes across like a nice girl.
I think it was to be this Saturday, Im Sure I saw the 5th September as the date on here and her own Insta

Reactions: 3
Didn’t realise there was a thread on here and just posted this on FBG thread...

Are we sure about the rumours of Dominique and her partner cheating? I just heard they bought a house on the road that my sister lives on! My sister was talking to the previous owners yesterday about the new owners. My sister is fuming!! 🙈
Also all of her friends and family still follow him on social media. A relative of mine is very good friends with Dom’s sister and husband she said they’re gone away and didn’t want the backlash of it on social media and he won’t be self isolating when they get back. That’s why she deleted Instagram
Why is she fuming🤣Dom seems a nice girl

She’s the second one of the Tallaght posse to buy on her road if it’s true (small cul de sac about 14 houses) all very quiet older people. And I thinks she feels it will change the road to have people who are known for parties (and everything that goes with it). Dom’s uncle lives on the same road and he and his family are hated by the neighbours. He owns the furniture place with her dad. They’re so rude and don’t give a crap about anyone else. Think she’s just worried she’ll be like her uncle. I worked with her and Grace (and Denise) years ago and the only one that was nice was Denise. The other two were horrible! So my sister remembers that too
Sorry just see this now I asked on other post why she fuming..ignore..dont know how to delete it🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s the second one of the Tallaght posse to buy on her road if it’s true (small cul de sac about 14 houses) all very quiet older people. And I thinks she feels it will change the road to have people who are known for parties (and everything that goes with it). Dom’s uncle lives on the same road and he and his family are hated by the neighbours. He owns the furniture place with her dad. They’re so rude and don’t give a crap about anyone else. Think she’s just worried she’ll be like her uncle. I worked with her and Grace (and Denise) years ago and the only one that was nice was Denise. The other two were horrible! So my sister remembers that too
Your sister will be very easily identifiable from your post so I hope she doesn't mind you posting that considering it's a very small road.
And also it's none of my business how you or your sister feel about the neighbours, but I can tell you now that her auntie and uncle are very nice people, very well liked and respected in the area, and are not influencers either so very unfair of you to speak of them on this forum.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if/when she'll be back. It may be sad but I haven't been able to get her out of my head. I've followed her more or less since she started and I actually really like her 😅

Reactions: 8
I wonder if/when she'll be back. It may be sad but I haven't been able to get her out of my head. I've followed her more or less since she started and I actually really like her 😅
I know me too, it's like she has just ghosted us all 😟

• Haha
I didn't follow her but do you think she made much money from her account?

Yeah to be fair she worked with a good few brands and she gets gifted a lot of stuff so I would think she would/could make a good bit. She probably could go full time with it if she wanted to. There are people with much less followers that do it full time but I admire the fact that she continues to work for her Dads business because she's actually interest in interiors. Others would jump at the chance to live the full time blogger lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
She's back 😱 .... Today would have been her wedding day ... I hope it's not true about him cheating and she just took a break. 🤞 Having gone through the same kinda thing it's heartbreaking.

Her page is back! The cheating unfortunately is 100% true so I wonder will she address the break up or just ignore it

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.