Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister sarah had on her story a quote
Sometimes you dont get what you want because you deserve better x so true.

Reactions: 7
Still say’s “Bride to be” in her bio, so probably not true, or they not broken up anyway.

Oh god I feel so awful for her. Something similar happened to me and I felt sick reading her post. It just took me back. I really hope she is ok. What an absolute prick.

Reactions: 26
Jesus that post got me in the feels...

Its bizarre tho, you could guarantee a jump in followers now over the next few days. People love drama

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like the worst person starting this thread on her. I never wanted it to be about gossip, I just really liked her and honestly missed her stories from instagram.
My heart is breaking for her right now. She is lovely and genuine and did not deserve to he treated like this by that sad excuse of a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Good god a beautiful girl left doubting herself because of a cheat. She won’t realise it for years to come- but she will eventually be so strong again ❤

Reactions: 25
He is some fool to loose a woman like Dominique she is beautiful inside and out. My heart breaks for her 💔 Also fbg is nobody's friend to be constantly posting about her wedding she could of down played it a bit for the sake of her best friend. What a witch 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Aw the poor girl. She would have been the most beautiful bride. The nerve of that guy to do that to her.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe it! She was always posting about him taking her away and he stayed in her parents house??? He has some bleeping cheek! Good riddance sad excuse of a man.

Reactions: 22
Didn’t realise there was a thread on here and just posted this on FBG thread...

Are we sure about the rumours of Dominique and her partner cheating? I just heard they bought a house on the road that my sister lives on! My sister was talking to the previous owners yesterday about the new owners. My sister is fuming!! 🙈
Also all of her friends and family still follow him on social media. A relative of mine is very good friends with Dom’s sister and husband she said they’re gone away and didn’t want the backlash of it on social media and he won’t be self isolating when they get back. That’s why she deleted Instagram
Why would your sis be fuming over that?

Reactions: 1
Feel so sorry for her. How devastating. The dress was absolutely stunning and exactly what I expected (boho/unusual). Don’t know her but have followed her for years. If she ever reads this thread I hope she knows we all feel her rage and pain and wish nothing but the best for her ❤

Reactions: 28
He must be a fool to have given it all up like that. I feel so sorry for her, I can’t even begin to imagine how low she must have felt. I hope she has plenty of good people around her.

Reactions: 11
I feel so sad for her anyone who has been betrayed like that knows how she is feeling and it’s the worst 💔💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.