Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The list made me think she wrote it with a pen with big fluffy pink feathers on the top of it.

The pic of the nails look like they bled again. She has either really sensitive cuticles or whoever does them is really rough.
I’m shocked it’s not in coloured pen as well. She was that girl in school who spent more time perfecting her handwriting than studying. I can’t read it without getting a headache, hopefully all that begging gets her a calligrapher

I come on here and complain about a few people I can't stand but can't help looking on for the entertainment but I think this one is the most draining. In all sorts of ways. I can't even check-in on her nonsense on the daily she's too dire for words.

The Dominos (Dom fans) will come for me soon.
The dominos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As someone else organising a wedding, the expense is real 😂 and when I see Dim or any other grabbers getting a freebie I immediately blacklist the provider and go for someone who runs competitions for their followers or offers a discount if you book in a particular time frame.

Reactions: 26
That swallow / lip smacking she does drives me insane
it's so strange and it's so forced, she thinks that's what you have to do whilst talking on Instagram. you can see her purposely stopping herself talking mid sentence to do it. she talks some rot.. I never finish her stories I always end up existing after 3 frames, she just so dull and boring.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s painful. I’d say she is actually rough and is putting on a fake little girl persona for Instagram & has to concentrate really hard to speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
List of invite suppliers basically saying any of you can contact me to give me free invite’s

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Hen do in Marbella and mini moon in Santorini, and her actual honeymoon in the Maldives and Dubai. This one lives on another planet

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I have to be honest these abroad hen parties really irk me. It puts so much financial pressure on people. Weddings are expensive to attend as it is. Everything in this country is getting more expensive. People just don't have these kind of funds.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I have to be honest these abroad hen parties really irk me. It puts so much financial pressure on people. Weddings are expensive to attend as it is. Everything in this country is getting more expensive. People just don't have these kind of funds.
And Dom won’t have to worry about cost as she’ll have begged as much as possible for it & the wedding. These grifters really grind my gears. I just don’t get it though how she’s made it as an influencer, she’s dull beyond belief.

Reactions: 21
I think she had her hen in Portugal and that was the second hen at home during covid although I may be wrong there so I stand to be corrected on that one. Imagine putting all that financial pressure on family and friends and a lot of them would have kids of their own at this stage too. She is clueless. At least we already knew that!!

Reactions: 8
Hen do in Marbella and mini moon in Santorini, and her actual honeymoon in the Maldives and Dubai. This one lives on another planet
August is one of the worst months to go the the Maldives - and the cheapest. There’s a 50% chance of rain every day so I’d definitely be avoiding. And she’ll be coming from well over 40 degree heat in Dubai in what is their quietest month for tourism. Hellish

All smoke and mirrors with Dim.

Reactions: 14
August is one of the worst months to go the the Maldives - and the cheapest. There’s a 50% chance of rain every day so I’d definitely be avoiding. And she’ll be coming from well over 40 degree heat in Dubai in what is their quietest month for tourism. Hellish

All smoke and mirrors with Dim.
Oh yes that’s true, we looked into the Maldives for our honeymoon (June wedding) and saw summer is the worst time to go. So we went elsewhere as I didn’t want to wait for a honeymoon, I wanted to go straight away whilst we still had that feeling and excitement of being newlyweds.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.