Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds so depressing talking about her wedding plans! Never heard a bride to be sound so dull when talking about what is meant to be the happiest day of their lives she could at least pretend to be happier

Reactions: 13
Why for a food tasting do you need to dress like your getting married she’s such a dose
At least it’s slightly better put together than whatever it is she’s wearing tonight… 😳😳😳 All the freebies in the world and most of these people can’t dress themselves.

Reactions: 6
She sounds miserable AF about this wedding. Wouldn't be trusting Doms opinions on the foo-ad as she calls it. Doubt she's much of a grubber 😂

• Haha
She's sounds dull and miserable though no matter what she's talking about though - so it's hard to know.

At least it’s slightly better put together than whatever it is she’s wearing tonight… 😳😳😳 All the freebies in the world and most of these people can’t dress themselves.
I call for an immediate ban on hair bows for adult women. Who's with me? Please.....anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It is a fab venue to be fair .
Isn’t the wedding reception area though a funny L shape ? You can’t see all the guests from some tables? Or am I thinking of somewhere else? And the dancing are was tiny as well from memory 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think the reception area is upstairs ? I meant the grounds it’s very Instagramable which I’m sure is high on Dims list!

Reactions: 2
I think the reception area is upstairs ? I meant the grounds it’s very Instagramable which I’m sure is high on Dims list!
Yeah it’s upstairs with a sloping ceiling and weird annex on the side. It’s not great if it’s a big wedding. No room to swing a cat

Reactions: 2
The invite begging. Da necckkk

Who makes a shortlist of 30 bloody designers!? You have an idea and get the cheapest.

Hard to know with this sap if she’s genuinely this thick or plain conniving?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The list made me think she wrote it with a pen with big fluffy pink feathers on the top of it.

The pic of the nails look like they bled again. She has either really sensitive cuticles or whoever does them is really rough.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She was a few weeks off getting married before. SHE KNOWS HOW TO SEND INVITES! this is just a Beggy Mitchell move.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I come on here and complain about a few people I can't stand but can't help looking on for the entertainment but I think this one is the most draining. In all sorts of ways. I can't even check-in on her nonsense on the daily she's too dire for words.

The Dominos (Dom fans) will come for me soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.