Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she brought Grace to the hotel with her the other night to take pictures of her in those ugly outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Either say what's wrong or say nothing. No one really gives a tit at the end of the day.

Acting like showing off tacky plt outfits is a public service and she has no choice but to solider on.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She's following pages about Crohns & Coilitis so I'd say it's one of them. The vague posts are so attention seeking! The hair blowdryed to perfection in the hospital bed would you ever give over! You couldn't be that sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
What could she possibly have had a planned admittance for on a Saturday?? That's hospitals busiest time of the week with people turning up at a&e. Unless it's observation for surgery tomorrow this doesn't add up to me. She wouldn't be crazy enough to have pre recorded all that a few weeks ago when she was in and is actually tucked up at home?? Now maybe it's just me because I don't trust any of them at this stage.

Reactions: 10
I can tell you for the 23 days I spent in CUH post colostomy bag surgery & then infection, I did not have one selfie where I had perfect hair or silky PJs. I was too upset over my surgery & missing my then 6 month old as due to Covid I had no visitors for 3 weeks. It was the comedians on Sarah Burkes thread that kept me company x

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I can tell you for the 23 days I spent in CUH post colostomy bag surgery & then infection, I did not have one selfie where I had perfect hair or silky PJs. I was too upset over my surgery & missing my then 6 month old as due to Covid I had no visitors for 3 weeks. It was the comedians on Sarah Burkes thread that kept me company x
I hope you're doing better now 💓

My dad has chrons basically his whole life, and it's no laughing matter.
It's quite a debilitating disease when he is having a bad flare up. This one with her blow dry taking selfies in the bed just takes the piss.

And as I said above, and I'll say again. No one outside your immediate family give a shiny shite Dominique. Literally no one. They read your post then get on with their day.
So either keep it to yourself or post the whole story. The bread crumbs just make you look like an hole.

Reactions: 26
I have UC and thank goodness it is quite mild, although it doesn't feel that way during a flare up! If she does have it or crhons and it is severe, she absolutely wouldn't have the energy to be posting shite re drying her hair and what tacky outfit to buy. I don't wish any long term illness on anyone but if she does have it I hope she will portray her symptoms truthfully. If I was going through one of my bad flares and seen she was too but she is postied selfies in bed 😡😡😡 You barely have the energy to shower let alone do anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The state of our healthcare.. to think someone's granny is lying on a trolley in A&E while this dose is plugging menopause pjs from a ward would fill you with rage!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In all the years I've been in hospital... I've never once took a selfie or posted 'todays fit' video.

I was too busy being ill ffs.. grow up Dominique..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The state of our healthcare.. to think someone's granny is lying on a trolley in A&E while this dose is plugging menopause pjs from a ward would fill you with rage!
If she’s on a ward she probably needs to be in a ward. They don’t generally admit people for nothing as far as I’m aware. Younger people are no less entitled to medical care.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She obviously needs to be in hospital, they don't admit you for the craic or because you are a instahun!
I'm no longer her biggest fan but I don't think she has to tell us what's wrong, it's her business.
She has said herself she doesn't know enough about it so if she was to start discussing it and got her facts mixed up people would be quick to jump on her and say she is lying or it's all for attention.

You'd know by looking at her she's not well and I genuinely hope whatever it is that it can be managed without life changing/invasive surgery.

I myself suffer from diverticulitis and I spend lots of time in agony but you just try and hide it and get on with life but when I do end up in hospital with a bad flare up I have people saying to me that I don't seem sick and question me about it. I will need a bag in the future and at the minute I'm single and already struggle with meeting someone, imagine having to tell them I have a stoma bag!! Just another blip in the road 🙄

Anyways I'm sending positive thoughts to Dom!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If she’s on a ward she probably needs to be in a ward. They don’t generally admit people for nothing as far as I’m aware. Younger people are no less entitled to medical care.
I don't think the poster or any other poster in fairness is suggesting nothings wrong. But Dom irritates people with her attention seeking childlike attitude. She's also highly likely to be in a ward with people a lot sicker than she is. Now you can argue that posting pyjama nonsense is her " job" but reading the room is something she needs to work on. She is literally making content out of a hospital stay and that's disgusting. She's a silly little blonde with one failed engagement behind her and if the new Damian has any sense he would be questioning right now if he's made the right choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She obviously needs to be in hospital, they don't admit you for the craic or because you are a instahun!
I'm no longer her biggest fan but I don't think she has to tell us what's wrong, it's her business.
She has said herself she doesn't know enough about it so if she was to start discussing it and got her facts mixed up people would be quick to jump on her and say she is lying or it's all for attention.

You'd know by looking at her she's not well and I genuinely hope whatever it is that it can be managed without life changing/invasive surgery.

I myself suffer from diverticulitis and I spend lots of time in agony but you just try and hide it and get on with life but when I do end up in hospital with a bad flare up I have people saying to me that I don't seem sick and question me about it. I will need a bag in the future and at the minute I'm single and already struggle with meeting someone, imagine having to tell them I have a stoma bag!! Just another blip in the road 🙄

She doesn’t have to tell us anything, but she chooses to post stuff about being in hospital so of course her audience will speculate about what’s wrong….. and ensure she gets some more attention.

Reactions: 30
I'm aware they don't admit you for nothing. Hard enough to get them to admit you when you are sick. I never said she was less entitled to healthcare than an elderly person. I just think it's really bad form of her to be posing and looking for attention from her hospital bed while there's people who are literally dying on hospital corridors! It's her own business if she's in hospital, it's not content for your instagram!

Reactions: 24
I'm aware they don't admit you for nothing. Hard enough to get them to admit you when you are sick. I never said she was less entitled to healthcare than an elderly person. I just think it's really bad form of her to be posing and looking for attention from her hospital bed while there's people who are literally dying on hospital corridors! It's her own business if she's in hospital, it's not content for your instagram!
Don’t really understand the point, there’s people dying every day, life goes on regardless for others. Maybe she’s trying to distract herself from worrying about her own health. Who knows, unless she’s posting other patients without their consent I don’t really understand the issue of her posting to her social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she mentioned it on her stories because she was getting messages about her weight loss and looking sick, so she wanted to give a blanket answer so the messages stop coming in and she doesn't look rude by not responding. I don't think it was attention seeking, more an FYI.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t really understand the point, there’s people dying every day, life goes on regardless for others. Maybe she’s trying to distract herself from worrying about her own health. Who knows, unless she’s posting other patients without their consent I don’t really understand the issue of her posting to her social media.
You don't have to understand my point for it to be valid.

Reactions: 6

No she doesn't have to say what's wrong. But she has been posting for weeks alluding to something being wrong, posting pictures of cotton wool taped to her arm, posting pictures in waiting rooms. If she isn't ready to talk about it then keep the thirsty posts to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
To me it's a classic case of influencer read gossip on tattle about herself and wanted to address it so pretended it was messaged directly to her 🤣 she's been breadcrumbing this mystery illness for weeks long before there was speculation here. She's such a child, she clearly basks in drama and attention. She uses her platform for emotional support in my opinion. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a bigger child on Instagram than Dominique Nugent.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.