Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says a lot about the disgustingly cheap fast fashion, but to be fair the maths is fine.

If an item is €100, 90% off is €10.
A further 20% off is €8.

Im sure DimDom just coppied and pasted the wording anyway!

The pink outfit looks cute but not even Dom can make this Blue BigBird costume look good 👀
No, they're both horrendous. Her taste in clothes is shocking. She's trying to dress younger than she is. She's not in her early twenties.
Beautiful girl but so dull and frighteningly thin. Hope she gets better whatever is wrong with her

Reactions: 14
No, they're both horrendous. Her taste in clothes is shocking. She's trying to dress younger than she is. She's not in her early twenties.
Beautiful girl but so dull and frighteningly thin. Hope she gets better whatever is wrong with her
I don’t think she’s good looking at all she has a fab figure but her dress sense is awful and she’s very boring

Reactions: 12
She looks so old and haggered in the pink outfit on her grid! I’m only a year younger but she looks about 10 years older than she is

Reactions: 5
She looks so old and haggered in the pink outfit on her grid! I’m only a year younger but she looks about 10 years older than she is
She has just posted that she has been unwell but is not ready to give full details yet, which is completely fair.

So that would explain her weight loss etc.

Reactions: 12
What’s with the drawn out innuendo over her alledged illness ? If she wants it private keep it private . Don’t talk about it . …but to be posting photos in the hospital and now saying she speaking to others …either tell us if you choose to or don’t! This drawn out speculation about some illnesses is an absolute head melt . Please don’t stoop to this level for ‘content’ !

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh piss off Dominique. If it was something serious she wouldn’t be flat out on the gram. Sorry now but I am fed up to my eyes with these influencers manipulating health issues for engagement. Grow up you stupid little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
If she's never heard of it I'd say it's Crohn's disease. This can cause malabsorption of nutrients which means of course becoming an unhealthy skinny Minnie. I only know this from being coeliac which can be very similar

Reactions: 11
Whatever it is cant be that bad if shes still full steam ahead for a wedding in June!

Hopefully Grace will have a hair appointment soon and spill the beans!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If she's never heard of it I'd say it's Crohn's disease. This can cause malabsorption of nutrients which means of course becoming an unhealthy skinny Minnie. I only know this from being coeliac which can be very similar
I was thinking similar but maybe ulcerative colitis. With Crohn's she would have been advised not to drink at least until meds are established. Now I've a close family member with colitis and it's very manageable. But can take a while to get meds right and some of them cause weight gain. I've little sympathy for this one though. Referring to her pissing round in cheap sequins as a job is laughable. And the hospital bed pic was despicable. She would want to try managing a health condition with a real job and kid's.

Reactions: 21
Let’s face it she could be diagnosed with flu & not ever have heard of it. She isn’t exactly a beacon of intelligence or worldliness unless it’s sold in zara

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Whatever the secondary issue she has ; and I say secondary because the first illness she has is attention seeking and name dropping. Jesus almighty people are dying every whole day and yet we get a silky sultry PJs in hospital pic breadcrumbing

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was going to say thyroid, but then again I don't see why she would be in hospital with it unless she's getting it taken out.

Reactions: 4
Her comments are locked on her post. I'm sorry but I'm not buying the I need sympathy because I misleaded a load of followers into thinking I was out enjoying myself in a MANKY pink outfit that I'd sell to a blind dog. Now she's looking for sympathy. She's really Really gone down in my estimations it's pathetic

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.