Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can never understand why people book places that can't accommodate your wedding guests. I know it's not always possible especially if it's in an older style Manor but it really grinds my gears! Some people expect you to travel miles to the location and then expect you to try get taxis at the end of a really long day back to alternative accommodate which is normally a good bit up the road. Unless the B&G has organised a bus at the end of the night to ferry guests to their alternative accommodation it's a big No No for me. I remember going to a wedding a couple of years ago and it took us 2.5 hrs to get a taxi back to the other local hotel where half the guests were staying. It was a bloody nightmare! You also can't go up to your room to freshen up or change your clothes or shoes if needed. At another wedding I had a wardrobe malfunction and we were nowhere near our accommodation either! 🙈

I'm sure Dom will be on the beg to the local bus /taxi companies now once she reads here! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
As soon as the wedding is over I feel were heading for a " fertility journey". Deal with repro med or the likes. And when she does eventually have a baby not a bleeping hope she will be able to cope.

Reactions: 21
As soon as the wedding is over I feel were heading for a " fertility journey". Deal with repro med or the likes. And when she does eventually have a baby not a bleeping hope she will be able to cope.
I agree- this frail helpless fairy persona she's developed is unbelieveably irritating.

Reactions: 14
Still no indication of her mystery illness? Dr Justme has decided she’s coeliac

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still no indication of her mystery illness? Dr Justme has decided she’s coeliac
So annoying all the click baiting on it and then radio silence, like if you want to keep it to yourself grand but don't be sharing anything about it all then.
If she has colitis or chrons the gluten could be irritating her bowels but she hasn't said

Reactions: 10
I have to be honest these abroad hen parties really irk me. It puts so much financial pressure on people. Weddings are expensive to attend as it is. Everything in this country is getting more expensive. People just don't have these kind of funds.
Im going to a hens in Spain and 3 nights away is cheaper than a weekend in Ireland and will spend less aswell

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Im going to a hens in Spain and 3 nights away is cheaper than a weekend in Ireland and will spend less aswell
I’ve been on a few & it’s always worked out cheaper. I went on a 1 night in ireland a few years ago & it cost €500 between the hotel, the bus, the activity & the drink. Killed me to pay it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If she’s going to the Maldives I’d say she’s not too concerned about being far from the hospital 😅
I know that's what has me confused as to what the mystery illness is.
Well for her aswell getting that much time off work. Probably a week off leading up to the wedding day, a week off to Santorini and then 2 weeks to dubai/ Maldives. The normal working person wouldn't get that much time off never mind have the money for all the trips.

Did she was going to all these places ? Sorry Havnt been watching her stories . As amazing as Santorini is a week is very long there .

Reactions: 1
Did she was going to all these places ? Sorry Havnt been watching her stories . As amazing as Santorini is a week is very long there .
Yeah they've booked a mini moon to Santorini after the wedding but they wanted to travel around and so many people have suggested the Maldives they are gonna go there and Dubai.

Reactions: 2
I know that's what has me confused as to what the mystery illness is.
Well for her aswell getting that much time off work. Probably a week off leading up to the wedding day, a week off to Santorini and then 2 weeks to dubai/ Maldives. The normal working person wouldn't get that much time off never mind have the money for all the trips.
It’s ‘him’ as well that’s getting mad time off. Can’t have even banked leave from 2022 as they were away so much.

Reactions: 5
It’s ‘him’ as well that’s getting mad time off. Can’t have even banked leave from 2022 as they were away so much.
I doubt his taking a week off pre wedding. What does he do ? He could have good holidays in his job?

Reactions: 1
Yeah haven't they been to Santorini before anyway? I honestly thing Dom bases her choices on the most Instagramable locations. They could go to a Greek island that they haven't been to before instead. I've been to Santorini and it was beautiful but I wouldn't be arsed going back there, didn't seem so special to me that I would be running back. But Dom strikes me as somebody who wouldn't be leaving the hotel much anyway.

Also yeah it definitely seemed like she was saying her illness affected her decision for the honeymoon but as others have pointed out that doesn't make any sense given where she is going 😹.

And for Paddy's annual leave.. maybe he works for a family business too? Or somebody on here before suggested some companies don't do annual leave anymore.. once you get all your work done, you can take as many days as you want. But yeah it's definitely not the norm to be able to take so many days off work.

I doubt his taking a week off pre wedding. What does he do ? He could have good holidays in his job?
Isn’t he in car sales? I could have that completely wrong though.

it’s not the week pre wedding, it’s the few days for the wedding, the week for the mini moon, then presumably 2/3 weeks for the honeymoon, then whatever other excursions for the year. I’d presume if Dom is having a foreign hen, he’s having a foreign stag so a few days for that too (none of them seem to keep these things to the weekend… has to be 4/5 days. And yes, of course he could have good holidays, but enough to keep up with Dom is unlikely unless he’s also ‘working’ in a family business.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s the type to be influenced by a place by seeing it on TikTok. She said Bora Bora was her first choice no doubt because she saw it on the Kardashians. She should go to the Dominican Republic just so she can #DominiqueinDominican 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.