Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what are we saying there? Her suicidal thoughts after a brutal breakup aren’t valid because she reconnected with a previous boyfriend a few months later? I’m no instahun lover but give your head a wobble if you dismiss suicide ideation that easily 🤬
I didn't read it that she was dismissing suicide ideation cause she reconnected with an old flame. I read it that the pain and anguish of the demise of a 6 year relationship that was about to turn into marriage and then culminated into suicidal thoughts can't just be packed away because a new man showed interest in her. People get so wound up about any criticism of Princess Dom. She shared all this so people will comment on it.

And sorry but it is entirely unrealistic to be completely over a heartbreak 6 weeks after feeling suicidal.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think some people can go two routes after a crappy break up, some want to heal and may opt for therapy to understand their reaction and just want time on their own. It can be a great feeling for some to realise that they can be on their own and a man isn't always the answer.
Other people jump into another relationship quickly and are able to pack away their pain/hurt/trauma, I envy these people (if it works out).

The issue with Dom (and I was very much in her corner at the time) she came across like such a broken girl, the talk of suicide (I was there myself after a break up) all the family support, the breakdowns on her stories...all very dramatic! Then weeks later ...she appears to be happy as Larry! It has absolutely blown my mind.

She's also not actually happy, that's obvious in her pics, you can almost see the ick in her face when she is standing beside him . But he is giving her the fairytale she wanted and that's all that matters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My tuppence worth for what it’s worth is that she was so traumatised by the breakup and probably still is, and she is holding onto this and running with it to escape what she went through emotionally, only problem is if she hasn’t dealt with it she will always be haunted by it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve defended her jumping back into a reconnected relationship….
However I’m not onboard with her pretending she never went bridal shopping before!
Has she amnesia ? Or thinks we do? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks unhappy if you ask me

Actually seems depressed

Ya would think she be on cloud nine very strange she’s more excited about her tack bag

Reactions: 13
My tuppence worth for what it’s worth is that she was so traumatised by the breakup and probably still is, and she is holding onto this and running with it to escape what she went through emotionally, only problem is if she hasn’t dealt with it she will always be haunted by it.
My question on it is would she be running with it to escape what she went through emotionally if the ex hadn't gotten engaged himself (before her)? I very much doubt it.

Reactions: 5
No dom you have been here before
How long til this pic is deleted from her grid 🤣🤣 I nearly choked on my coffee when she said her first bridal shop. Also if she goes for a completely different design than her first dress, can she really say she is being true to herself? Or is she just dressing for the man she is with 🤔

Reactions: 11
Like I get not wanting to dwell on the past and you wouldn't want to keep referencing her previous engagement but like, she was weeks from walking down the aisle so it's just weird.

Even say, I wanted a totally fresh, different experience and not go to same stores or deal with those memories, so we came to London, that's fair enough.

Reactions: 17
Like I get not wanting to dwell on the past and you wouldn't want to keep referencing her previous engagement but like, she was weeks from walking down the aisle so it's just weird.

Even say, I wanted a totally fresh, different experience and not go to same stores or deal with those memories, so we came to London, that's fair enough.
Yeah, I just find her wording so strange.
My first bridal shop, so excited to finally try on dresses etc. It's weird.

Looks unhappy if you ask me

Actually seems depressed

Ya would think she be on cloud nine very strange she’s more excited about her tack bag
This is her usual monotone self 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think some people can go two routes after a crappy break up, some want to heal and may opt for therapy to understand their reaction and just want time on their own. It can be a great feeling for some to realise that they can be on their own and a man isn't always the answer.
Other people jump into another relationship quickly and are able to pack away their pain/hurt/trauma, I envy these people (if it works out).

The issue with Dom (and I was very much in her corner at the time) she came across like such a broken girl, the talk of suicide (I was there myself after a break up) all the family support, the breakdowns on her stories...all very dramatic! Then weeks later ...she appears to be happy as Larry! It has absolutely blown my mind.

She's also not actually happy, that's obvious in her pics, you can almost see the ick in her face when she is standing beside him . But he is giving her the fairytale she wanted and that's all that matters.
Exactly, for me it's the way it was brushed under the carpet and as if it never happened when that's such a confusing message she sent out to the followers that she was leaning on for emotional support. When she was in the thick of her anguish she was on crying into her camera daily, asking followers for their similar stories to validate how she was feeling and literally the second she started going out with him she turned off her messages and pretended to everyone including herself that all her hurt was healed. Such a bizarre approach. She actually said on her follow up podcast episode with Georgie that she had done all the work on herself and was in such a better place when she rekindled her romance with him, but we all know that's BS because it was MAX 6 weeks from the Stephens day story.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She just wants a fairytale proposal, notions dress shopping, expensive ring and an OTT wedding. Once that’s over she’ll be pregnant and all about that life. I don’t even think she was upset over losing Damien, she was more upset that the life she wanted was over and her fairytale bubble burst. Paddy fits that bill now so hey ho she’s healed. Many people take ages to get over a breakup because they loved the person they were with and those dreams can’t be filled by any old man who presents himself as suitable to the cause. But for Dom it’s the fantasy and the bragging rights that she wants more than the relationship. That’s why she got over things so quickly, she just replaced one man with another but her notions are the same. She’s full steam ahead in picking up where she left off in 2020

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She can’t even say paddy’s name out loud. I think that’s proof it’s not real love. She wants the wedding and all the attention that goes with it. The groom is irrelevant

Reactions: 11
She just wants a fairytale proposal, notions dress shopping, expensive ring and an OTT wedding. Once that’s over she’ll be pregnant and all about that life. I don’t even think she was upset over losing Damien, she was more upset that the life she wanted was over and her fairytale bubble burst. Paddy fits that bill now so hey ho she’s healed. Many people take ages to get over a breakup because they loved the person they were with and those dreams can’t be filled by any old man who presents himself as suitable to the cause. But for Dom it’s the fantasy and the bragging rights that she wants more than the relationship. That’s why she got over things so quickly, she just replaced one man with another but her notions are the same. She’s full steam ahead in picking up where she left off in 2020
She wants it so bad because she's aware of the likes and attention it will pull in on Instagram. It was in her grasp and she would have been just like SoSue, Terri, Rosie, Bonnie et. al, then she had to catch up to Grace (who for all her faults seems to be very much in love) she also coveted the Bride role since her sister got married and she made no bones about it. She couldn't marry Damien after what he did to her but Paddy can give her the Insta wedding of her dreams. Will she be as contented when she's a mother, paying a mortgage, doing all the mundane tasks we all do in the real world and her most Instagrammable moments are behind her... time will tell..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know she doesn't ever sound happy or excited...like its always the same tone of voice no matter what emotion shes feeling but she looks really unhappy in those stories today...either she doesnt want to be married to him or her health is a concern...or the latter is a result of the former.. something isnt right anyway.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.