Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of this. I can see her as a bride, sure 😂 a wife however thats an entirely different prospect. I don't think I've ever seen anyone in their 30s as childish as Dominique. Literally no one else springs to mind in her league. Just how much expense is she planning to put her family and friends through to realise her dream of being a bride. Whilst I agree its not her fault wedding 1 fell through, it is her decision to have multiple hen parties, engagement parties, travelling overseas to look at wedding dresses, a day 2 in a separate location to the Wedding. She really is the most self absorbed, immature, vacuous airhead I've ever encountered in my life bar none. If she was a character on TV you'd think the script writer failed for making her so one dimensional. F'me she really thinks she a celebrity. She'll be booking a seat home in first class for the dress 😂😂😂😂
I agree with every word. She’s just an empty head fashion doll that teenagers would get a kick out of. At her age she needs a good wake up call, even though I don’t know if she’d hear it considering this is round 2 of this bull for a different groom. It will be interesting to look back in 2/5 years at this shitshow & see what she is at then.

Reactions: 13
Madness how over the top this wedding is going to be considering she was literally in a hoop, depressed and crying probably a day before she got with this Paddy fella. There is no way she could be as happy as she let on. He's the first guy that slipped in her DM's and suddenly he's the man of her dreams. It doesn't work like that 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who was it that said they needed to rush the wedding before Paddy lost any more hair? 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s making serious bucks with ads, af’s etc, free stuff, big time they are all
Yeah I think we all underestimate how much they make from ads and affiliates.

In the last month she's done an ad for club L London, Pretty Little Thing, Cadburys, the wine at SuperValu and Regatta. I'm sure there's been more on her stories as well. She did the night down in Galway, would have been paid for that as well.
She'll pay for the big wedding but I just think it's notions and very very poor taste given the economic climate. A lot of brides and grooms are getting a nasty shock with €5-10 price increases per head due to inflation. It's out of touch with other brides to be who are following her for inspo. I'm getting married next year and I find the idea of going to London for a dress laughable, we've loads of great boutiques in Ireland and guaranteed if one had offered her a "Collab" she'd have JUMPED at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm of a similar age to Dom and had a similar thing happen me in and around the same time, minus the 💍. I'm thankfully over it (I think) after much counselling, time, patience and self compassion. I tried dating early on and even hooked up with another ex from yrs ago but it felt wrong. Dom got with Paddy right after the first podcast with Georgie and she sounded so low and broken still during it which just showed that Paddy was key to her moving on (still on Spotify Feb 2021) She's not relatable to vast majority of people who experience break ups in the late 20s, 30s and beyond - lone mortgage applicants, considering doner sperm, dismal online dating stories etc. Of course I don't wish badness on her but the OTT Insta engagement in Amafli, the fiasco with the ring and now the wedding dress abroad you'd think she'd learn what actually matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She always is trying to copy of Lynn Kelly firstly her fashion reels and the poses all copied from Lynn.
Lynn got her main wedding dress in London and dominque has now gone to London for her wedding dress appointment yawn 🥱 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm of a similar age to Dom and had a similar thing happen me in and around the same time, minus the 💍. I'm thankfully over it (I think) after much counselling, time, patience and self compassion. I tried dating early on and even hooked up with another ex from yrs ago but it felt wrong. Dom got with Paddy right after the first podcast with Georgie and she sounded so low and broken still during it which just showed that Paddy was key to her moving on (still on Spotify Feb 2021) She's not relatable to vast majority of people who experience break ups in the late 20s, 30s and beyond - lone mortgage applicants, considering doner sperm, dismal online dating stories etc. Of course I don't wish badness on her but the OTT Insta engagement in Amafli, the fiasco with the ring and now the wedding dress abroad you'd think she'd learn what actually matters.
I'm so glad to hear you're doing better now 💕 As you rightly say heartbreak can't be plastered over by some ex sliding into your DMs. Her staunch defenders rallied on here stating that you can't put a time limit on getting over heartbreak. Um actually you can when on St. Stephens day she drove off alone and admitted contemplating suicide, then fast forward to Vallys day and Prince charming kissed her on the lips and she awoke from her 6 month slumber and they lived happily ever after. I don't think so....

Also with all the pressure she puts on herself to have the most unique, fantastical, majestical wedding it's probably going to be majorly underwhelming for us viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm so glad to hear you're doing better now 💕 As you rightly say heartbreak can't be plastered over by some ex sliding into your DMs. Her staunch defenders rallied on here stating that you can't put a time limit on getting over heartbreak. Um actually you can when on St. Stephens day she drove off alone and admitted contemplating suicide, then fast forward to Vallys day and Prince charming kissed her on the lips and she awoke from her 6 month slumber and they lived happily ever after. I don't think so....

Also with all the pressure she puts on herself to have the most unique, fantastical, majestical wedding it's probably going to be majorly underwhelming for us viewers.
Whaaat did she actually say that about Stephens day?

Reactions: 2
Yes, it's on one of the podcasts she did with Georgie Crawford. Let's call a spade a spade, as soon as she knew Paddy was interested 'her' wedding was back on! She just picked up where she left off as if Aug 20-Feb 21 never happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Yeah! Plus she made it very clear that her family were on suicide watch some nights too!
But never mind...let's forget about that, there's a tacky wedding dress to be bought!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep on the podcast she said she hit rock bottom at Xmas and she went for a drive up the Dublin mountains alone with fleeting thoughts of suicide. Her mam and sisters were messaging her asking where she's gone they were so worried, slept with her every night she was too upset to sleep alone but Him messaging her a few weeks later and all was forgotten it seemed

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yep on the podcast she said she hit rock bottom at Xmas and she went for a drive up the Dublin mountains alone with fleeting thoughts of suicide. Her mam and sisters were messaging her asking where she's gone they were so worried, slept with her every night she was too upset to sleep alone but Him messaging her a few weeks later and all was forgotten it seemed
So what are we saying there? Her suicidal thoughts after a brutal breakup aren’t valid because she reconnected with a previous boyfriend a few months later? I’m no instahun lover but give your head a wobble if you dismiss suicide ideation that easily 🤬

Reactions: 28
So what are we saying there? Her suicidal thoughts after a brutal breakup aren’t valid because she reconnected with a previous boyfriend a few months later? I’m no instahun lover but give your head a wobble if you dismiss suicide ideation that easily 🤬
I'm absolutely not dismissing her suicidal thoughts after getting cheated on. I'm just saying a month later Paddy reached out and all seemed to be forgotten and she's madly in love. Fast forward 18 months and they're engaged. Good for them but I just don't find it relateable or realistic. For me to properly heal after my break up it took months and hundreds of euro of therapy but each to their own

Reactions: 15
I'm absolutely not dismissing her suicidal thoughts after getting cheated on. I'm just saying a month later Paddy reached out and all seemed to be forgotten and she's madly in love. Fast forward 18 months and they're engaged. Good for them but I just don't find it relateable or realistic. For me to properly heal after my break up it took months and hundreds of euro of therapy but each to their own
I agree with you here, ya can’t heal that easy paddy was just there and Didn’t wanna be alone if you ask me.. I can’t see it lasting

Reactions: 11
I hope it does last for her sake but it's all too fairytale love story. Real relationships aren't like that. He magically messages her while she's going through an extremely difficult time and all of a sudden everything is okay. I followed her back then when she was going through that break up and how traumatised she was over it. It just doesn't make sense to me how she was on cloud 9 that quickly. Maybe she was and it is a love story but it doesn't add up and when something doesn't add up, then more than likely, it isn't true.

Reactions: 10
That’s exactly each to their own

Reactions: 2
I got engaged to my now husband 6 weeks after we got together. Had a s**t relationship with a control freak prison officer, drove me to severe anxiety that ended only 3 months previous. I’m married 20 years. So everyone’s experience different 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.