Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads is this thread just going to be filled with guesses of where she might have her wedding until next year? It’s fierce boring to read. At the end of the day who gives a shite where. We all know exactly how she’ll have it kitted out

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is it really? God it looks amazing on the website! I know a couple who had a super expensive wedding there 3 years ago and are all ready split 😟
Just found it very grubby when viewing it. Didn’t help that the wedding planner was a witch. Standard is really high locally so maybe I’m being a bit harsh but I wouldn’t be excited to be invited to a wedding there.

Reactions: 7
Wedding dress shopping in London I've fecking heard it all now.
Such bullshit. I’m actually scarleh at her notions. Could her favourite designer Sinead Keary not make her a lingerie’y type wedding dress cos that’s what’s she’ll wear anyway.
Dragging the child along who should be in school.
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did you ever hear such bullshit from a part time sales assistant in a furniture shop 😂😂😂😂
Notions. Are there no bridal dress shops in Ireland?

Look I know it wasn't her fault that her previous wedding didn't go ahead. But are her parents going to pay for another wedding for her or would she/they have lost much money on the first one?

Edit - I'm assuming her parents are contributing towards her wedding if as a part time sales assistant she can go to London for a wedding dress.

Reactions: 16
Notions.

Edit - I'm assuming her parents are contributing towards her wedding if as a part time sales assistant she can go to London for a wedding dress.
She’s making serious bucks with ads, af’s etc, free stuff, big time they are all

Reactions: 8
Such bullshit. I’m actually scarleh at her notions. Could her favourite designer Sinead Keary not make her a lingerie’y type wedding dress cos that’s what’s she’ll wear anyway.
Dragging the child along who should be in school.
🙄
She just has to outdo Grace. That's all this is.

Reactions: 7
Notions. Are there no bridal dress shops in Ireland?

Look I know it wasn't her fault that her previous wedding didn't go ahead. But are her parents going to pay for another wedding for her or would she/they have lost much money on the first one?

She’s making serious money on Instagram but I’d say the parents have her spoiled. Look at the carry on of her. I can’t see this marriage lasting.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s making serious money on Instagram but I’d say the parents have her spoiled. Look at the carry on of her. I can’t see this marriage lasting.
All of this. I can see her as a bride, sure 😂 a wife however thats an entirely different prospect. I don't think I've ever seen anyone in their 30s as childish as Dominique. Literally no one else springs to mind in her league. Just how much expense is she planning to put her family and friends through to realise her dream of being a bride. Whilst I agree its not her fault wedding 1 fell through, it is her decision to have multiple hen parties, engagement parties, travelling overseas to look at wedding dresses, a day 2 in a separate location to the Wedding. She really is the most self absorbed, immature, vacuous airhead I've ever encountered in my life bar none. If she was a character on TV you'd think the script writer failed for making her so one dimensional. F'me she really thinks she a celebrity. She'll be booking a seat home in first class for the dress 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She really needs to join the real world at some stage. She’s away with the fairies. I can’t see this wedding working out either. She’d marry the milk man if it meant she could live out her dream of being a bride. She wants a wedding more than she wants a marriage and I find that sad after all she’s been through. Usually hard times add depth to you and you learn what is important, but she’s still as vacuous as she ever was.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She really needs to join the real world at some stage. She’s away with the fairies. I can’t see this wedding working out either. She’d marry the milk man if it meant she could live out her dream of being a bride. She wants a wedding more than she wants a marriage and I find that sad after all she’s been through. Usually hard times add depth to you and you learn what is important, but she’s still as vacuous as she ever was.
This is it in a nutshell. She'll have a marvellous 6 months of 2023 leading up to the big day and then the reality of being a wife will hit home. Its not all going to be parties lavishing Dominique in attention. At some point she will have adult responsibilities to deal with and how will she cope. I give it a few years max before there's a divorce. I'd say her tantrums are off the charts when Daddy or Him are not placating her whims.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.