Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also to add @daddygoose35, why do you think it would put a guard off, specifically. He’s a dick no matter what he works at. Plenty of Guards cheat yes, but it’s not in their DNA as a guard. Silly comment
I agree he is a dick for cheating.

No what I meant was that most Guards wouldn’t want their partner becoming an Influencer as they wouldn’t want details of their personal life online for obvious reasons. You’d never know who would be watching. Like if I was a guard I wouldn’t want total strangers seeing where I lived, the inside of my house, the layout of my house, what cars me or my partner drive, when and where I am on holidays or away from the house, also I wouldn’t want people thinking we are living the highlife in case people suspect I am involved in criminality like the gaurd who was jailed recently.

Reactions: 28
I

No what I meant was that most Guards wouldn’t want their partner becoming an Influencer as they wouldn’t want details of their personal life online for obvious reasons. You’d never know who would be watching. Like if I was a guard I wouldn’t want total strangers seeing where I lived, the inside of my house, the layout of my house, what cars me or my partner drive, when and where I am on holidays or away from the house, also I wouldn’t want people thinking we are living the highlife in case people suspect I am involved in criminality like the gaurd who was jailed recently.
’m married to a guard and if we have people in the house doing work and conversation turns to where he works, he has a whole lie made up. Never advertises it. He’s completely paranoid about people knowing what he does.

Reactions: 18
Some of the Guards I know are the biggest morons on the planet. Let’s not all pretend that they are above going out with a complete dumbass who craves attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

But what has any of that got to do with him cheating???

If he doesn't want to be on line then grand ! Have an adult conversation about it, don't shag someone else 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17

Like I’m not gonna challenge that but we had Laura’s views an actual guard who was very very public with even intimate details of her life while everyone knew what she worked at! Its only a job at the end of the day. These people are Moran’s despite where their wage comes from. I know bigger head farmers tbh

Reactions: 6
Like I’m not gonna challenge that but we had Laura’s views an actual guard who was very very public with even intimate details of her life while everyone knew what she worked at! Its only a job at the end of the day. These people are Moran’s despite where their wage comes from. I know bigger head farmers tbh
She is a dope and from what was said on here she was in the call centre and wasn’t on the beat. I think I read that they didn’t think much of her.

Im not defending him, I’d say he is a moran if he was dating her for 6 years and I am not justifying his cheating whatsoever.

Reactions: 8
Please someone tell me how this one got a degree in geography? What college did she study in? I’m honestly shocked she even had the leaving cert.
It's probably from a general arts programme. No shade to anyone who has one of those degrees BTW. But Dom is around my age and when we would have been doing the leaving you could get onto those courses with around 300 points and complete it in 3 years while attending about 10 hours of lectures a week!

Reactions: 6
It's probably from a general arts programme. No shade to anyone who has one of those degrees BTW. But Dom is around my age and when we would have been doing the leaving you could get onto those courses with around 300 points and complete it in 3 years while attending about 10 hours of lectures a week!
I'd have to agree with you. I came within 5 points of getting Arts in Maynooth in the 90s. And I was very average at school and really struggled with maths. An arts degree was a 3 year party with Summers in the US according to my friends. I'm still bitter as duck I missed out!! College is an experience worth having whatever the course.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ah in fairness it’s very easy to pass an Arts degree but getting a first is very hard, it’s not that easy. Sure anyone can waffle a pass whatever the course. Always found it kind of crappy how this country looks down its nose at Arts graduates. For some students there is no other option.. being forced to choose what you want to be for the rest of your life at 18 is hard and so an Arts degree is a safe gateway to other things. I also know some very smart people who did an arts degree while figuring out what they wanted to do afterwards. It’s not just for dumbos! Leave ih ouh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Agreed if Damien know longer loved Dom for whatever reason he should have called off the wedding/ relationship, no excuse for cheating regardless of her being annoying, him being in a "profession " that having a station shag is acceptable etc. Re: a Guard and influencer not being a good match, most guards I know are thick as bottled tit and surface level, who'd love the hot GF. I have been with multiple guards before and they dislike the fact I'd have a "better" job, they'd only love someone looking in awe of them.

Reactions: 12
I know 3 guards on a personal level and they’re all utter gobshites and two have cheated on their girlfriends. Time is ticking for the 3rd if he hasn’t already. It’s rife in that community. Would love if RTE did a fly on the wall in Templemore..utter carnage

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah in fairness it’s very easy to pass an Arts degree but getting a first is very hard, it’s not that easy. Sure anyone can waffle a pass whatever the course. Always found it kind of crappy how this county looks down its nose at Arts graduates. For some students there is no other option.. being forced to choose what you want to be for the rest of your life at 18 is hard and so an Arts degree is a safe gateway to other things. I also know some very smart people who did an arts degree while figuring out what they wanted to do afterwards. It’s not just for dumbos! Leave ih ouh.
Agreed. To become a secondary school teacher, social worker, psychologist, journalist etc an Arts degree is the the most common or sometimes only route. You can do a masters in anything once you've a 2:1 undergraduate degree. I know a lot of successful and intelligent people who are Arts graduates, some did the course by choice others hesitantly.

I know 3 guards on a personal level and they’re all utter gobshites and two have cheated on their girlfriends. Time is ticking for the 3rd if he hasn’t already. It’s rife in that community. Would love if RTE did a fly on the wall in Templemore..utter carnage
Yes! I know of long term relationships that have broken down as soon as he goes to Templemore thinking its a free pass to ride around (I've no doubt some females do too ) for what , leave a few months later earning 28K a year thinking they are the dogs bollox but a lot of them are working class ignorant so they are deluded. I too have been cheated on by a guard, thankfully it was less than a year into the relationship and I'm over it now. I'm sorry to tarnish all guards with the one brush, I've no doubt there are some amazing ones, both personally and professionally. Maybe I need to go back to therapy and address my hadred for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Apologises for derailing the thread, but does cheating just go on in the profession or do they cheat outside of it as well, generally curious with all the Garda talk on here. Id definitely watch that fly on the wall about Templemore 👀

Reactions: 4
Apologises for derailing the thread, but does cheating just go on in the profession or do they cheat outside of it as well, generally curious with all the Garda talk on here. Id definitely watch that fly on the wall about Templemore 👀
Guards are notorious for cheating post templemore also!

Reactions: 14
Agreed. To become a secondary school teacher, social worker, psychologist, journalist etc an Arts degree is the the most common or sometimes only route. You can do a masters in anything once you've a 2:1 undergraduate degree. I know a lot of successful and intelligent people who are Arts graduates, some did the course by choice others hesitantly.

Yes! I know of long term relationships that have broken down as soon as he goes to Templemore thinking its a free pass to ride around (I've no doubt some females do too ) for what , leave a few months later earning 28K a year thinking they are the dogs bollox but a lot of them are working class ignorant so they are deluded. I too have been cheated on by a guard, thankfully it was less than a year into the relationship and I'm over it now. I'm sorry to tarnish all guards with the one brush, I've no doubt there are some amazing ones, both personally and professionally. Maybe I need to go back to therapy and address my hadred for them.
From what I’ve heard over the years (from both male and female) it’s absolute carnage in Templemore. Worst I heard was a married man in his late 40’s leaving his wife (and kids) for a young wan in her 20’s. It’s not spoken of enough what goes on down there! We need a Joe Duffy special or a Prime Time Investigates 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.