Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she comes on to say she hasn’t been on because she had to work. Big deal, she has nothing to do when she gets home. She’s a snowflake who has to take to the sofa and be minded after a day at work at a furniture shop.
Begging for a new pair of glasses as the Jeffery Dahmer ones hurt her nose…that in itself is a bad advertisement for Specsavers.
Talking about it was great to get away, subliminally putting it out there that another free break would be welcome. Do any of these Insta ones ever pay for a hotel stay? It’s the rest of us paying for their stays with inflated prices.
Does anyone even know what that hotel looked like? Did she show the outside/inside? They’re actually useless for promoting anything even though everything is laid on for free.

Reactions: 19
The way she comes on to say she hasn’t been on because she had to work. Big deal, she has nothing to do when she gets home. She’s a snowflake who has to take to the sofa and be minded after a day at work at a furniture shop.
Begging for a new pair of glasses as the Jeffery Dahmer ones hurt her nose…that in itself is a bad advertisement for Specsavers.
Talking about it was great to get away, subliminally putting it out there that another free break would be welcome. Do any of these Insta ones ever pay for a hotel stay? It’s the rest of us paying for their stays with inflated prices.
Does anyone even know what that hotel looked like? Did she show the outside/inside? They’re actually useless for promoting anything even though everything is laid on for free.
From an advertising standpoint I understand hospitality/businesses can advertise for much cheaper using influencers. We only have ourselves to thank, we’re all so glued to our phones that we’re completely zoned out of television ads, radio in the background, and likely don’t even look up often enough to notice a billboard.
So yeah it’s cheaper but is it effective? How are they measuring this? I certainly know no one who’s gone and stayed in a hotel off the back of the recommendation of an influencer. If I did, I likely have to disassociate myself but that’s another matter 😂 I see this working in a different country but not Ireland where the cost of a weekend stay would put you back the guts of €1K.
I’ve seen the WORST carryon during their stays as well. From flouting guidelines while the rest of us were locked down, to running down the hallways at 3am, pissing yourself and drinking everything in sight..and showing (maybe) a generic breakfast or in some cases a lone vending machine. I remember their carry on, nothing about the hotel! There’s such a thing as negative PR.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Please someone tell me how this one got a degree in geography? What college did she study in? I’m honestly shocked she even had the leaving cert.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The dripfeeding her medical issues is the equivalent of checking into the hospital on FB with no explanation 🙉

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Please someone tell me how this one got a degree in geography? What college did she study in? I’m honestly shocked she even had the leaving cert.
And making her friend do the same course as her! The friend is a worse fool. Dim mustn't be able to piss on her own unaided the way she goes on ffs. Has to have a boyfriend, won't go to gym class on her own, wouldn't go to a college class on her own. Girl get yourself some therapy and cop the duck on!

Reactions: 13
I’m over here 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Over where?! It’s as bad as him and he’s 😅 some med procedure no less

Reactions: 3
She’s such an idiot - whatever she was having done wasn’t surgical if she still had her nails on 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Like Grace having a BA in languages from NUI Maynooth supposedly even though the pronunciation of basic English appears to be a struggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That's a day ward bed with the metal sides. Definitely not been admitted. bleeping drama queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's a day ward bed with the metal sides. Definitely not been admitted. bleeping drama queen.
Why is she breadcrumbing? It’s the 2022 equivalent of posting on Facebook that you’re in hospital and people commenting underneath with “Hope you’re ok hun”.

I wonder if the reason her ex cheated on her was because she started to become insufferable and wanting to be an influencer. I’d imagine it would put most Gards right off.

Reactions: 10
Why is she breadcrumbing? It’s the 2022 equivalent of posting on Facebook that you’re in hospital and people commenting underneath with “Hope you’re ok hun”.

I wonder if the reason her ex cheated on her was because she started to become insufferable and wanting to be an influencer. I’d imagine it would put most Gards right off.
Even if it was offputting he didnt need to cheat. Personally i think he cheated cos hes a dick not cos of anytging Dom did

Reactions: 34
Even if it was offputting he didnt need to cheat. Personally i think he cheated cos hes a dick not cos of anytging Dom did
Also to add @daddygoose35, why do you think it would put a guard off, specifically. He’s a dick no matter what he works at. Plenty of Guards cheat yes, but it’s not in their DNA as a guard. Silly comment

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.