Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thinks a lot of himself and her that he was afraid he would be recognised in the jewellers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The minute I heard her say "token ring" I knew that she didn't really like it that she wants something more expensive.
She is extremely materialistic and appearance obsessed. You’d think after the last saga she would have realised that these things don’t matter. Sadly I think she has become even more materialistic and image obsessed

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Cannot listen to her voice, cure for insomnia ! Grand girl I'm sure but god she's boring 😴

Reactions: 11
He thinks a lot of himself and her that he was afraid he would be recognised in the jewellers 😆
He’s weak for himself. He’s like Johnny Bravo with the chest shoved out in the pictures 😂😂😂 I think he’s obsessed with the fairytale story & all the likes just as much as her. It’s all a big madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she changing her ring? I haven’t been on her story in a while. I thought her ring seemed lovely 😊

Reactions: 1
Oh she is not going to last pissing time in Electric Picnic! No way will they be camping either. She will probably spend all day getting ready then go in to venue take a few pics and go home cos it's cold/raining. Like coachella what's the point in going if you aren't going for the music/arts experience of it all. Least watching the debacle of it's all is entertainment for us I suppose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does her face look completely different in her stories tonight ! WTF are these filters ? would they ever cop themselves on 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Umbrellas not allowed in hun. She is gonna be a total disaster there. Zero craic...same as coachella. For the gram only.... 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus the filters on her and Deneez they look like two cartoons. Oh so they are at EP courtesy of Schweppes. In the VIP entrance and a nice glamping tent with an actual bed. Would they all go and piss off. She won’t leave the tent.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How she makes everything appear so boring I will never ever know!

She really is as dull as dishwater

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Should all those stories not be tagged as freebies?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Those stories are an undisclosed ad! Ffs can she get anything right. The state of her in the white get up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
4 o clock in the day only making an appearance out of her double bedded glamping tent with electricity. Not seeing any of the actual festival itself just going to the free bar tent. What a waste.

Reactions: 17
She’s the epitome of someone who just goes to concerts and festivals to get outfit photos. She has zero substance to her. It’s like she has an on off switch and you just turn her off at night and she just lies there with eyes open

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m in bits at the group picture. Everyone in their shorts & rain coats & here’s Dominique like an extra from little house on the prairie in the middle 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.