Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Ignoramus! Couldn't even be bothered to go and collect it herself!
All the moaning and the fake upset and the girl that found it barely got a mention!
I think this is so awful

Reactions: 30
Bang out of order not going to that girls herself after the girl finding it.. surely paddy or one of her family or friends could have driven her if she's no car..
So rude wow !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s making serious money on Instagram but I’d say the parents have her spoiled. Look at the carry on of her. I can’t see this marriage lasting.
All of this. I can see her as a bride, sure 😂 a wife however thats an entirely different prospect. I don't think I've ever seen anyone in their 30s as childish as Dominique. Literally no one else springs to mind in her league. Just how much expense is she planning to put her family and friends through to realise her dream of being a bride. Whilst I agree its not her fault wedding 1 fell through, it is her decision to have multiple hen parties, engagement parties, travelling overseas to look at wedding dresses, a day 2 in a separate location to the Wedding. She really is the most self absorbed, immature, vacuous airhead I've ever encountered in my life bar none. If she was a character on TV you'd think the script writer failed for making her so one dimensional. F'me she really thinks she a celebrity. She'll be booking a seat home in first class for the dress 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if her illness was psychosomatic. Her gut knows she rushed into things and is making a mistake. The thing is, I don’t think she even cares if the marriage works out or not. She just wants her day in the spotlight where she can be a skinny blonde bride and show off her dress on Instagram and accumulate thousands of comments. Paddy gives me the major ick, I’d swerve him massively on a night out.

• Haha

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Also to add @daddygoose35, why do you think it would put a guard off, specifically. He’s a dick no matter what he works at. Plenty of Guards cheat yes, but it’s not in their DNA as a guard. Silly comment
I agree he is a dick for cheating.

No what I meant was that most Guards wouldn’t want their partner becoming an Influencer as they wouldn’t want details of their personal life online for obvious reasons. You’d never know who would be watching. Like if I was a guard I wouldn’t want total strangers seeing where I lived, the inside of my house, the layout of my house, what cars me or my partner drive, when and where I am on holidays or away from the house, also I wouldn’t want people thinking we are living the highlife in case people suspect I am involved in criminality like the gaurd who was jailed recently.

Reactions: 28
It's not her fault that her previous wedding was called off no but she relished in the attention of it all for her first engagement and also the breakup and now this 2nd engagement she is milking the attention, adoration and gifts. The biggest gift should be finding a partner, a soul mate and getting to spend the rest of your lives together, not flashy gifts, parties and constant celebration by others all to show off on Instagram. I have no doubt some of her friends and family are thinking here we go again, we're expected to fork out for this show off.
But again why shouldn't she celebrate finding love again? Are we only allowed celebrate our first engagement, only allowed be excited for one wedding. Why shouldn't someone who gets another chance at love not celebrate it? When her previous engagement ended I've no doubt that she was devastated that she lost the person she loved and the future they were planning together, possibly thinking of children. Now she's got another shot at that, why shouldn't she be happy.

• Sick

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
I know someone like this . For 2 years before the wedding she had a chalk board with XXX days til I become a Mrs. They missed the first course of their meal at the wedding because they were still out trying to get all of the photos!!!! Then it was 1 week since my wedding. 1 month since the wedding. 1 year etc. Then when the kids came along it was even worse!!!! Some people are just addicted to the attention.

• Wow
  • Haha

gossmomma

Looking a few places for engagements drinks 😂😂😂😂😂😂Would ya not go to the local like the rest of us ?
It’s actually hilarious that she thinks she is some kinda celebrity… ya work in your das furniture shop, post god awful tacky outfits on IG and are marrying the first yoke that would have ya get down off yourself ya absolute DOPE 🙄

• Haha

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
I’ve defended her jumping back into a reconnected relationship….
However I’m not onboard with her pretending she never went bridal shopping before!
Has she amnesia ? Or thinks we do? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Is she a bit simple? Seriously
I only started watching her from FBG page when they were posting about the lost engagement ring, I’m in awe of Dom. Why does it look like there’s a person inside her screaming but the outer body is frozen? It’s nearly like her mouth moves but the words come out 6 seconds too late?

• Haha

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Yep on the podcast she said she hit rock bottom at Xmas and she went for a drive up the Dublin mountains alone with fleeting thoughts of suicide. Her mam and sisters were messaging her asking where she's gone they were so worried, slept with her every night she was too upset to sleep alone but Him messaging her a few weeks later and all was forgotten it seemed
So what are we saying there? Her suicidal thoughts after a brutal breakup aren’t valid because she reconnected with a previous boyfriend a few months later? I’m no instahun lover but give your head a wobble if you dismiss suicide ideation that easily 🤬

User54321

It’s already been mentioned but I want to document just how ridiculous the sunnies are!

Her balance must be completely off with them!
B183D613-80A5-4BF7-88B0-60E54F1074AA.jpeg

• Haha
Not trying to defend her decision at all. But I've seen a few get engaged in the last year who aren't waiting too long to get married. One couple had their wedding all booked within a couple of weeks of getting engaged and got married one year from their engagement. Another couple were married i think 4/5 months from engagement. I think the pandemic has changed some people's thoughts and weddings and some would rather be married than have a big wedding, some just don't want to wait, life is too short.

• Heart
Engaged on holiday and looking at wedding venues on your first day back!!Seems absolutely crazy to me...they seem to be moving at rapid speed in this relationship...
Trying to lock it all in…in case it goes pear shaped again. That lip smacking thing is unreal, does she not see/hear herself?
Wow it is really is a great old life, the life of an Instagrammer, Monday morning after a month on holidays and fuck all job to have to get to, must be nice.
Also what’s the big deal about having a bit of food waiting for you when you come back from the airport, wouldn’t any decent partner do similar, he didn’t reinvent the wheel ffs.
The gratitude writing on a board shite…I’ll tell you when I’m grateful for, being able to spell. Maybe that’s what she should put out in the universe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lovelula

VIP Member
This American bullshit what are you grateful for bla bla....I'm not a morning person when I roll down the stairs in the morning all I want is a piss and my morning coffee....

• Haha
  • Heart

Scarbouro

VIP Member
It certainly doesn't look like that price tag. Why does she always look like an extra from the Clueless movie. If it's not sequins, it's feathers. Her hair and makeup are awful. Too much going on.