Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SozBbz

VIP Member
So Dim Dom has started listening to “this new podcast called Serial”.

Welcome to 2014 Dom!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Dim making being a bride her whole personality again (she had an 18 month break from it😏) would she ever fuck off with the wedding planning already, HIM is only after getting up off his bent knee and she’s looking at venues, what a gobshite, needs it for content, it’s all it is to her

• Haha

WHATSABLOGGER

I'm sooo close to messaging her to say that, for example, there is a family in this country burying two children this morning after a terrible tragedy.
There is also so much more heartache in peoples lives today, everyday, which I know is not her fault, but to give her a bit of a reality slap.

She's such a materialistic bitch. Her & the rest of these wannabes need to get cancelled from social media, fast.

• Heart
  • Sad
Does it make anyone else uncomfortable firstly seeing her niece and nephew on stories but secondly the niece wearing what can only be described as a boob tube?! Why do they even make clothed like that for kids so young. I get the feeling the niece wants to be just like Dom and the family are encouraging it. Makes me sad to think young girls are not setting their aspirations higher than instahun status.

TiaandTamera

I was thinking this. Could still be Ballymagarvey, we priced this (pure insta marketing made me look!) but the price to stay before and the day after was an extortion. You need minimum numbers to fill rooms and it's €€€€. But she is in the height of summer so probably have another wedding the following day.
Her sister got married in Ballymagarvey so it won't be there. That would never do for princess Dominique. She probably has her next 2 years of con-then (content) planned out.

OTT Wedding ✅️
Lavish extended honeymoon ✅️
Pregnancy announcement ✅️
Gender reveal ✅️
New Palace ✅️
Free nursery reno ✅️
Exclusive reveal of the baby with some Irish rag ✅️
Divorce ✅️
6 months of breadcrumbing a new man ✅️

Rinse and repeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Does Dom think she’s some kind of celeb that she can’t thank the girl in person and that she needed her fella to go instead lest she have to mingle with the plebs?

• Haha
  • Heart

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Given the state of the bathroom in her parents house after Dom was given free reign to decorate, its safe to say the house she staged will be slow to sell 🤣

• Haha

the_truth_hurts

I’m personally so uncomfortable with influencers having relatives or friends children on their stories, especially when you know it’s only for content and likes

Scarbouro

VIP Member
I need the number of whatever therapist helped her get over all of this in less than 2 years!!! In fairness I’d still be in the bed crying into a box of dairy milk so there’s strength in her somewhere
She Could do with giving it to Grace so she can finally get over that lad who dumped her in Oz and she's still banging on about 10 years later!

• Haha

Libra123

I've said it before and I'll say it again, she could not have gotten over the ex that quick! She spent 6 years of her life with him, she was none the wiser about the cheating, I wouldn't mind of he was an absolute arsehole and they were having issues then you could say yes she was devastated but she's well rid, onwards and upwards. That didn't happen, everything was taken from her in an instant and less than a year she's found true love again??? I was with my ex for 3 years and he was a prick but I was still devo when it ended. I tried to move on quickly and dated almost immediately. Big mistake!! I was not ready at all, I needed time to process what happened and enjoy life with my family and friends, not look for a man to fill the void. 2 years later I was ready for action and I met my husband ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Bigred21

VIP Member
This is what happens when you spoil your children and never tell them no. They become adults in their 30’s crying online because they lost a ring they never really wanted. What a pathetic holy show. If I was HIM looking at this carry on I’d have my bags packed & her blocked
Couldn't agree more!!!!! They were all like a little mean, spoilt, greedy girl gang heading off with their free vouchers to Penney's. Posting stories and reels trying to out do one another. Then the drama unfolds... hard to believe these are grown women 🙈🙈 seriously get a life.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m sure it’s the same ring just more expensive and a bigger diamond. She’s that superficial. She’s an immature little girl at heart going on about fairytale nonsense. You’d think she’d have matured a bit since her last situation but she’s as vacuous and immature as ever

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I agree with everything you've said and I'm married a long time! Got married abroad, no fuss, teeny wedding and a dress from the high street and still happy out. Can't stand all the fussing these Instas go on with! It's boring, dreary and makes it into their whole personality!!
I’m engaged 6 years and married 5. Agree with everything said here- I posted very little about mine. One think not mentioned are the saps who change to their married name as soon as the ceremony is over

• Haha
How long are they together I can't believe they're getting married so soon they're still in that honeymoon phase what's the rush
I think she's trying to play catch up to where she felt should she be at her stage of life before her previous relationship ended. I think she's rushing this relationship to get to her life goal milestones eg married by X age, baby by Y age etc.