Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she done a q&a after the engagement, she definitely said he was nervous gong ring shopping in case someone saw him. Surely he could have grabbed a token ring somewhere simple.. proving therefore it wasn't intended to be a token

Reactions: 17
Remember when she done a q&a after the engagement, she definitely said he was nervous gong ring shopping in case someone saw him. Surely he could have grabbed a token ring somewhere simple.. proving therefore it wasn't intended to be a token
Am I the only one who thinks she knew beforehand about the engagement and the whole thing was staged so she might have had some idea of what type of ring but didn’t help pick it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one who thinks she knew beforehand about the engagement and the whole thing was staged so she might have had some idea of what type of ring but didn’t help pick it.
Most definitely knew before hand. 100% knew. It was so unbelievably staged. All for the ‘gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is what happens when you spoil your children and never tell them no. They become adults in their 30’s crying online because they lost a ring they never really wanted. What a pathetic holy show. If I was HIM looking at this carry on I’d have my bags packed & her blocked
Couldn't agree more!!!!! They were all like a little mean, spoilt, greedy girl gang heading off with their free vouchers to Penney's. Posting stories and reels trying to out do one another. Then the drama unfolds... hard to believe these are grown women 🙈🙈 seriously get a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Don’t know this girl just seen her story being shared around. Felt so sorry for her so came back to her page tonight for an update. Only to find out it’s JUST A TOKEN RING. Why is she causing such a stir if it’s not even the real ring. Christ almighty

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Lost" her (token) ring in the Square. Probably hoping that if she makes a big enough fuss/draws enough attention, one of the jewellery places in there will #collab with her for a new one.

Reactions: 15
Disgusted with her carry on. Crying over a token ring. Dominique is so spoiled and shallow I wouldn’t be surprised if she dropped the ring down a drain in the square hoping he’ll hurry up and buy her the real thing. I’m mortified for her. Has she no shame sharing this shite thinking ppl care?

Reactions: 16
People are facing into a winter of tough decisions with money due to the cost of living & this princess is crying because a ring she won't ever wear fell off, give me strength!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
People are facing into a winter of tough decisions with money due to the cost of living & this princess is crying because a ring she won't ever wear fell off, give me strength!
This quote just sums up what is wrong with the world and social media in general these days - priorities all wrong with some people! These insta huns really need to start reading the room with the general public.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This quote just sums up what is wrong with the world and social media in general these days - priorities all wrong with some people! These insta huns really need to start reading the room with the general public.
Exactly this. Some of us are really struggling to keep the show on the road, and can't at the minute even afford a jaunt around penneys because their funds are otherwise needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The child,is that who she sent down to look for it😂😂"We gign't find it"😂😂 he doesn't know an engagement ring from peppa pig...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just spotted this on Facebook. Wonder is it the ring?!
Do they really think she is going to go to the effort of contacting them.
She'll expect them to come to her with it, jeez do they not realise she is a fragile little girl that cannot do anything for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ring found and she sent paddy off to collect it 🙄

really going off her at the minute

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.