Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just don’t think dim dom is meant to be a bride ….

And lucky for us if she isn’t cos I don’t think I can take anymore of the “ridey Bridey” SHITE from the tallagh huns/imbeciles ✋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not a follower of Dom only looking at her stories since Faces by Grace mentioned the ring …

Can I ask… her stories a few hours ago saying no sign of ring, people went to look, she has no car…. Does she always talk like that? Is she medicated? She’s pure dead behind the eyes looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This is what happens when you spoil your children and never tell them no. They become adults in their 30’s crying online because they lost a ring they never really wanted. What a pathetic holy show. If I was HIM looking at this carry on I’d have my bags packed & her blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m not a follower of Dom only looking at her stories since Faces by Grace mentioned the ring …

Can I ask… her stories a few hours ago saying no sign of ring, people went to look, she has no car…. Does she always talk like that? Is she medicated? She’s pure dead behind the eyes looking.
She always talks like this. Even we excited. It's bizarre.

I put money on it being in Grace's car

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She said the car is in a garage? That makes no sense. Would she not have said the garage. Also doesn’t he work as a car salesman so he could have borrowed a car from work and she could have drove his.

Reactions: 2
The first wedding everything was arranged,dress bought...she found out he was cheating and everything fell apart...
2nd engagement...loses the ring...
Shes like the Wedding version of the final destination movies 😂What's next...the groom chokes on a carrot when they do the taster for the wedding meal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Looks like it was fm104 that posted it and the square shared it...

It's actually hilarious coz they told her the store was opening Thursday but sure she knew all that. She should have replied yeah I know I'm going in for a look early coz I'm a ba for them.
Thats not her is it???? 😱😱 surely not the same person we see on her stories jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Losing the token ring isn’t a big deal.

Like in terms of memories of her proposal she has the photos etc. who thinks about all of this after the wedding etc ..

It’s sad but move on like.

If she is like this regarding engagement. Dear lord, wedding spam will blow up my phone.

PS I lost my promise ring :-( it was worth like 300 EUR so I was very upset and pregnant. I was wearing instead of my actual wedding rings and it fitted (well I thought it did). I was sad. Made a few calls to shops etc. moved on then.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She said the car is in a garage? That makes no sense. Would she not have said the garage. Also doesn’t he work as a car salesman so he could have borrowed a car from work and she could have drove his.
To be fair, if he works as a car salesman, he probably drives a company vehicle which she's not insured to drive

Reactions: 3
Everybody rush to the square to find the ring to wear on the wrong hand. What a gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tone deaf bint.....poor me crying! Christ, 3 youngsters were murdered in Tallaght as we all know and this one crying about some cheap ring, beggars belief!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She has really dragged the arse out of losing that ring. I'd say her Fiance is mortified with the carry on of her.

Reactions: 12
She always talks like this. Even we excited. It's bizarre.

I put money on it being in Grace's car
no grace searched the car and boo. its definitely not in the boo. 🙄
Dominique quit the dramatics, if it was so special and sentimental you wouldnt have wanted a better one.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’d say she’s one of those people who always has to have some sort of drama going. How draining to be around. Having every tom dick and Harry look for it while you lay about at home doing your hair. So you lost your ring that you didn’t even want in the first place, big deal. It’s gone. Move on.

Reactions: 20
Tone deaf bint.....poor me crying! Christ, 3 youngsters were murdered in Tallaght as we all know and this one crying about some cheap ring, beggars belief!!!!
There was an article about her losing the ring on independent.ie. I wonder if Denise pulled some strings somewhere?

The country is going down the Swanee and she is crying over a lost token ring. A lot small businesses are going to go to the wall over the next 6 months and come the new year, a lot of small businesses like restaurants won’t be reopening after Christmas. This will be have a major knock on in car sales and furniture sales which will impact both him and also her family’s.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.