Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't seem that excited that someone's found it considering the crocodile tears 🥴
The girl is expressionless. It's bizarre. Happy, sad, upset, mad.... it's the same expression and monotone voice.

Imagine having a row with her. You wouldn't know if you were fighting or not 🤣
Jesus image her in the sack. Ok I'm going too far ..

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ignoramus! Couldn't even be bothered to go and collect it herself!
All the moaning and the fake upset and the girl that found it barely got a mention!
I think this is so awful

Reactions: 30
I'd say she is raging now its found after saying yesterday she considered not getting a new ring and ooops lost it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The girl is expressionless. It's bizarre. Happy, sad, upset, mad.... it's the same expression and monotone voice.

Imagine having a row with her. You wouldn't know if you were fighting or not 🤣
Jesus image her in the sack. Ok I'm going too far ..
We don’t have to imagine. We have seen her wooden dancing 💃🏻 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear these huns sicken me. The penny’s voucher last week, the ring and the tears when there is literally sadder things going on all around the country and then she gets the ring back. Some days like today im here at work worrying about bills and my health & I just feel like some people get handed freebies and luck over and over.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s jus bullshite if you ask me I’m so sick of these bums it makes you sick how they land on their feet I wish they would all disappear

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s gained something like 2,000 followers over the last few days of this costume jewellery fiasco.
I really hate the way our society rewards dumb, entitled behaviour.
It’s like watching the worlds most boring, least eloquent soap opera 🫠

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Never commented on this ones thread before ...but what an ungrateful yoke.

Whinging about the ring like it was a child she lost and then she doesn't even have the manners to go and collect it. She was dragged up.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Surely she can’t replace the ring now after the big song and dance she’s created the last few days

Reactions: 14
Is paddy collecting it coz her car is still in the garage?
And why would someone pay a fiver to st Anthony coz she got the ring back?

Anyway delighted she got it back. She's stuck with it now. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This one was brought up with a silver spoon! It’s clear as day! The world must revolve around her! I felt bad for her when she was cheated on etc. But like everything there’s two sides to every story! I personally think her whole engagement thing was rushed again! The wedding will be rushed too! As she said she couldn’t be waiting to be married till 2023! Everything has to be quick and content for the gram! Her engagement was so overly staged! I think it’s insulting how she keeps referring to this as a temp ring. Many people can’t afford expensive rings over the cost of living in Ireland etc. I find her so far removed from reality! The crying over this ring when there’s people dying or losing kids or whatever! Struggling to pay bills. I’ve a strong dislike for her! Her true persona has shown immensely the past few months!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bang out of order not going to that girls herself after the girl finding it.. surely paddy or one of her family or friends could have driven her if she's no car..
So rude wow !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Bang out of order not going to that girls herself after the girl finding it.. surely paddy or one of her family or friends could have driven her if she's no car..
So rude wow !!!!
Was it even missing in first place! I’d question! I do question her well being as the crying tantrums are a frequent for her! It’s actually disturbing how she gets! Expects everyone to stop everything to find her temp ring! I wish paddy luck marrying her! He will have a full time job full of a rollercoaster of emotions! She should have went to house of person who found it! Even given the person a bag of pr products she’s get probably sent in abundance for her crying performances online! Costs nothing to be kind! She’s as much a dose as faces!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.