Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they claim it was just a token ring, and not expensive could they not just buy the same one again?

Reactions: 18
So she has everyone else looking for her engagement ring while she is sitting at home. I know she said her car is in the garage but surely if the ring was that important to her she would get a taxi or lift over herself to look for it
Her sister went over with the little lad this morning, she could have collected her!!!! No Dim Dom would rather sit home preening her hair, and crying, shur she has heaps of dopes looking for it, more fool them when she cant be bothered herself🙄

Reactions: 11
If they claim it was just a token ring, and not expensive could they not just buy the same one again?
I honestly think she's saying it's just a token ring because she doesn't really like it. I doubt it was cheap and HIMSELF probably spent ages picking out what he thought was the perfect ring.

Reactions: 12
What's the bets faces has it stashed away somewhere out of spite 😅🤣 she's actually so careless and so on the beg for him to buy her the same token ring. Any money that he will and he will be the best fiance ever 🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The entitled spoilt brat!!!
Obviously her family are still pussy footing around her after her little 'episode' after she was jilted.
My family would in their arse be out searching for a token ring while I was lying on my bed looking like a Dealz version of Farrah Fawcett

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone know how much the token ring was ?
Might fly out to the Square and try find it and pawn it cause I'm broke 🤣....

I mean, eh ... to give it back to Dom 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm sooo close to messaging her to say that, for example, there is a family in this country burying two children this morning after a terrible tragedy.
There is also so much more heartache in peoples lives today, everyday, which I know is not her fault, but to give her a bit of a reality slap.

She's such a materialistic witch. Her & the rest of these wannabes need to get cancelled from social media, fast.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She needs to get a grip! My husband got me a token ring and it was fabulous, not far off from the actual ring I chose. But it eventually became tarnished ( only a couple of hundred euros) so I binned it and moved on! I have lovely memories of the proposal and a picture of the ring, happy days. He couldn't gave spent no more than a couple of hundred on this ring so I'm sorry there is absolutely no need for the tears

Reactions: 5
I'm superstitious and probably more skeptical than anything but....it's not a great start to an engagement 🤭 I don't think this marriage will last at all. Yes they'll get married she'll have her big day, buy a house, pop out a child, all for content of course but in a few years she'll be left on her own with all her material shite and nothing of substance in her life.

Reactions: 17
I'm sooo close to messaging her to say that, for example, there is a family in this country burying two children this morning after a terrible tragedy.
There is also so much more heartache in peoples lives today, everyday, which I know is not her fault, but to give her a bit of a reality slap.

She's such a materialistic witch. Her & the rest of these wannabes need to get cancelled from social media, fast.
They won’t be cancelled as they aren’t even minor celebrities. They live in a bubble where they can do no wrong unless there is a major scandal. There are people who have gotten press drops and invites to press events for years who aren’t influencers and wouldn’t be well known and don’t beg for everything. Instagram has made influencers think that they can get everything in life for free.

Reactions: 6
She needs to get a grip! My husband got me a token ring and it was fabulous, not far off from the actual ring I chose. But it eventually became tarnished ( only a couple of hundred euros) so I binned it and moved on! I have lovely memories of the proposal and a picture of the ring, happy days. He couldn't gave spent no more than a couple of hundred on this ring so I'm sorry there is absolutely no need for the tears
I wonder will how many of these influencers marriages last long term. I’d say allot of their husbands will end up straying and that most of them will turn a blind eye so they can keep up the pretence.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.