Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real crying about her fake ring that she was going to be taking off when the real one arrives... notions

Reactions: 22
Sorry she lost her fake ring and I’ve probably cried for less, but come on like. She got €100 voucher, it’s not the real ring and she gets so much.
Sentimental value, she has her whole proposal recorded (and choreographed) so like it’s not like there is no record.

No shade on her using her platform to find it but be nice to say something like, “I’ve been through worse or like it’s a pity but I’d a great week because…”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is she for real crying about her fake ring that she was going to be taking off when the real one arrives... notions
More likely to gain more traction for a freebie/ collab if it’s gone maybe? Feels horrible to say but all the fuss she’s making about changing it makes it seem so disingenuous

Reactions: 17
This is her go to now. The crying got her the followers last time now she’s begging for a free ring. This girl is in her 30’s. It’s mortifying looking at her crying on Instagram, like who sets them self up with their hair posed like that & cries online.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it a fake? Just asking as she’s calling it a token ring. That will be long gone in the square. ESP on level 3 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is the tea on her ring(s)
She came on last week I think and said it was only a token ring and that they were going shopping for a new ring and spent the day on Sunday looking at rings in chupi and other places around Grafton street. She obviously didn't like the ring but now that she's lost it it suddenly has sentimental value. 🤔

Reactions: 13
It’s him I feel sorry for. There’s always some drama with her now to lose the ring I say it’s just a sickening feeling. It looks to be a very nice ring for a token ring! I’d like that myself as the real deal 😂

Reactions: 19
It’s very convenient alright. I reckon she didn’t get a proper engagement ring on Sunday and is now on the beg. If she had gotten the real one on Sunday why is she still wearing the on that is too big for her. Also why didn’t she get it resized anyway when she was in the jewellers on Sunday.
Exactly! I had mine for a week and had to go get it resized, and it was only one size too big and it drove me mad. I had mini heart attacks incase it slid off. Just seems absolutely ridiculous to be wearing it out if it's quite easily sliding off. And as many people have said, what's the big deal if she was getting another one. I didn't immediately fall in love with mine but I adore that my OH loved it and was considerate enough to put thought and effort into picking it. She's just all smoke and mirrors this one

Reactions: 7
Burtown house would be about 30 mins from Naas. And it does have the rustic feel. It's absolutely gorgeous with fab gardens. That or Ballintubbert house has that kind of boho vibe and once again 30 mins from Naas if it was a quick lunch trip.
Or Killashee.
They live in leixlip

Said this in FBG thread but they shouldn’t be sharing where they were or where they parked. You don’t know who’d go looking for the ring tonight, plenty of kids that have nothing better to do

Reactions: 14
Awkward but fat chance that many of the people that frequent the Square would hand it in. I've been a handful of times and jeez rough crowd 😬😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Awkward but fat chance that many of the people that frequent the Square would hand it in. I've been a handful of times and jeez rough crowd 😬😅
Yeah not to stereotype but there is a good chance it won’t be handed it. Will probably handed in to the local cash for gold shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Said this in FBG thread but they shouldn’t be sharing where they were or where they parked. You don’t know who’d go looking for the ring tonight, plenty of kids that have nothing better to do
That's a good point actually..I never thought of that....like saying "I lost a large sum of money in this precise location"...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.