Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just messaged them. I’m sure nothing will be done about it.

And dim dom said at the end of the clip on the 104 story…..finally getting a tallaght in penneys 🤣🤣 silly witch I hope the gift card isn’t activated.
FINALLY GETTING A TALLAGHT IN PENNYS!! 😂😂 DimDom living up to her name!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The square have reposted her stories from yesterday with #iworkwithpenneys so they know full well she's a BA.

Reactions: 9
Looks like it was fm104 that posted it and the square shared it...

It's actually hilarious coz they told her the store was opening Thursday but sure she knew all that. She should have replied yeah I know I'm going in for a look early coz I'm a ba for them.
Jeez she ain't much like her pictures in the flesh is she

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jeez that is awful. Is it not just a token that he proposed with though? Still not nice to loose it but did she not just go and buy a proper one at the weekend....confused

Reactions: 6
It was inevitable she was going to lose it, it was hanging off her finger any time she showed it

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't wish it on anyone and it can happen to anyone but a bit convenient that she lost her engagement ring no?
It’s very convenient alright. I reckon she didn’t get a proper engagement ring on Sunday and is now on the beg. If she had gotten the real one on Sunday why is she still wearing the on that is too big for her. Also why didn’t she get it resized anyway when she was in the jewellers on Sunday.

Reactions: 17
She needs to get zen Jen and mags to go look for it. If they could find graces cah they'll have no probs finding a ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.