Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it necessary for them to get a 3 bed house just for the two of them? A family probably missed out on that.
Am no fan of hers but she can do whatever she likes with her money! It might be a different case if she was #gifted a house that was on the council list

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The lip smacking the saying couple for everything and using the word actually all the time. Yiz won't be able to unhear this now! 😂 She uses this word constantly and unnecessarily throws it in when there no need for it. It ACTUALLY so annoying!

Reactions: 8
The lip smacking the saying couple for everything and using the word actually all the time. Yiz won't be able to unhear this now! 😂 She uses this word constantly and unnecessarily throws it in when there no need for it. It ACTUALLY so annoying!
Can you imagine being in her company when she's eating if she makes that much noise when talking 😵🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If I had the money & wanted to rent a 5 bed house for myself I would, and I would absolutely not be thinking that I’m doing it at the expense of a bigger family. Landlords would prefer a couple to a family in the place anyway as there’s less wear & tear on it. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with wanting more space than you need unless you expect the taxpayer to fund it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If I had the money & wanted to rent a 5 bed house for myself I would, and I would absolutely not be thinking that I’m doing it at the expense of a bigger family. Landlords would prefer a couple to a family in the place anyway as there’s less wear & tear on it. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with wanting more space than you need unless you expect the taxpayer to fund it.
This. I remember reading chaos descend on another thread because some people felt Dubs should not be buying houses in commuter towns because it takes away from locals getting social houses. It actually doesn't and there's always a percentage held back for that. I would see it that noone is entitled to live in any size house in any set area, unless they can afford to. There's so much to give about about Dim Dom but that's not it...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She hasn't much personality so I think that's why she just rattles out the same old words obliviously

Reactions: 6
I do find it a bit funny how she was always a bit shy and maybe seemed like she didnt have a huge personality but when she was sad that was ok no one picked on her half as much but now that shes moved on and happy people seem to be really nit picking her every move? I feel like no one felt any hate towards her because who would envy the life she lived in 2020 after the breakup but now its a different story!

Also not a massive Dom fan just tune in and out now and again but had been following her threads since she first split with Damo and its crazy how its all changed lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do find it a bit funny how she was always a bit shy and maybe seemed like she didnt have a huge personality but when she was sad that was ok no one picked on her half as much but now that shes moved on and happy people seem to be really nit picking her every move? I feel like no one felt any hate towards her because who would envy the life she lived in 2020 after the breakup but now its a different story!

Also not a massive Dom fan just tune in and out now and again but had been following her threads since she first split with Damo and its crazy how its all changed lol
Because its not realistic to be so so sad one minute and the next minute talk about buying a house with a new man.
I liked Dom pre break up, I really felt for her during her break up as I identified with her struggle. But to manage to get into a serious relationship a few months later while we were all in full lockdown...that wasn't very relatable.

Reactions: 11

Its all changed because Dom herself has changed I feel..not as nice as i thought she was before

Reactions: 13
Because its not realistic to be so so sad one minute and the next minute talk about buying a house with a new man.
I liked Dom pre break up, I really felt for her during her break up as I identified with her struggle. But to manage to get into a serious relationship a few months later while we were all in full lockdown...that wasn't very relatable.
She grieved for a long time while Damien was already shacked up with someone else. I remember last christmas I actually messaged her because she seemed almost suicidal she was crying so hard on her stories and the things she was saying were heartbreaking! She reconnected with a guy she previously knew and dates which helps speed along the timeline, not sure what lockdown has to do with it?

I don’t think u can say she’s not relatable just because she moved on quicker than you can picture yourself moving on. I got with my partner about 6 weeks after a break up ( I knew him previously) and it was the best thing ever. I went from being very upset to being really happy. You aren’t gonna sit around and wallow over some dick head when u have a better one in front of you!

Reactions: 21
She grieved for a long time while Damien was already shacked up with someone else. I remember last christmas I actually messaged her because she seemed almost suicidal she was crying so hard on her stories and the things she was saying were heartbreaking! She reconnected with a guy she previously knew and dates which helps speed along the timeline, not sure what lockdown has to do with it?
Because most people put dating on hold due to lockdown restrictions including the 5km restriction and not mixing with people from other households yet Dom managed to come out of lockdown in a relationship

I don’t think u can say she’s not relatable just because she moved on quicker than you can picture yourself moving on. I got with my partner about 6 weeks after a break up ( I knew him previously) and it was the best thing ever. I went from being very upset to being really happy. You aren’t gonna sit around and wallow over some dick head when u have a better one in front of you!
But I actually can say she is not relatable to me anymore because it is my opinion.
Last christmas she was in a right state and her mother and sister had to sit with her during the night, fast forward 10 months later and she was thinking about getting a mortgage with a new man while still referring to her traumatic break up on a podcast.

Fair play to you for moving on 6 weeks later. But I personally feel people need to heal from bad break ups and be happy in their own company for a while. But we are all entitled to our own opinion on these threads based on our own experiences

Last edited:
Because most people put dating on hold due to lockdown restrictions including the 5km restriction and not mixing with people from other households yet Dom managed to come out of lockdown in a relationship

But I actually can say she is not relatable to me anymore because it is my opinion.
Last christmas she was in a right state and her mother and sister had to sit with her during the night, fast forward 10 months later and she was thinking about getting a mortgage with a new man while still referring to her traumatic break up on a podcast.

Fair play to you for moving on 6 weeks later. But I personally feel people need to heal from bad break ups and be happy in their own company for a while. But we are all entitled to our own opinion on these threads based on our own experiences
I completely agree with your comments. It's not so much that anyone is putting a timeline on how soon you can move on. To me it's how can you go from hanging on by a thread to ecstatically in love in mere months. It is odd whatever way you cut it. Her devastation had a disproportionate turnaround and to some makes her seem a bit unstable. One thing is clear there will always be a divided school of thought on here about that..

Reactions: 9
For me, I think she has gone from being relatable to not being relatable. She is acting so casual about this whole thing. She got a whole cohort of followers going through similar & I think if she just mentioned how it has worked out for her she wouldn't get any backlash but she seems to be implying this is how it should be for everyone - she did have a history with this fella so obviously they breezed through a lot of the early relationship stuff that can take time for others & if she was vulnerable she obvs trusted him, which you may not be so with a brand new partner.

I am glad she is happy and she genuinely does seem to have moved on, but I think she needs to remember a lot of her followers could be alienated as they aren't getting the perfect insta happily ever after. I know she isn't obligated to share everything but she did share a lot of the break up and that did elevate her popularity as people wanted to support her.

I completely agree with your comments. It's not so much that anyone is putting a timeline on how soon you can move on. To me it's how can you go from hanging on by a thread to ecstatically in love in mere months. It is odd whatever way you cut it. Her devastation had a disproportionate turnaround and to some makes her seem a bit unstable. One thing is clear there will always be a divided school of thought on here about that..
I get that & I think she is immature and probably one of these who needs a boyfriend . But you can’t blame her for being happy she landed with a muuuch hotter replacement and hopefully all round better person than the ex. Like I said I moved on quickly but before my last two partners was single for most of my 20s so was expecting to be single for a long time again. It definitely can happen when u least expect it !

For me, I think she has gone from being relatable to not being relatable. She is acting so casual about this whole thing. She got a whole cohort of followers going through similar & I think if she just mentioned how it has worked out for her she wouldn't get any backlash but she seems to be implying this is how it should be for everyone - she did have a history with this fella so obviously they breezed through a lot of the early relationship stuff that can take time for others & if she was vulnerable she obvs trusted him, which you may not be so with a brand new partner.

I am glad she is happy and she genuinely does seem to have moved on, but I think she needs to remember a lot of her followers could be alienated as they aren't getting the perfect insta happily ever after. I know she isn't obligated to share everything but she did share a lot of the break up and that did elevate her popularity as people wanted to support her.
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want to see anyone unhappy. I'm glad she is in a good place.

But yes you are right, she has breezed through it. She went from being in a really really really bad dark place to a really really good place and we didn't see the in-between phase.

But everyone is different! I'm a firm believer in living a portion of your adult life without needing a man, it means future break ups may not be as tough because you know you are OK on your own .

I get that & I think she is immature and probably one of these who needs a boyfriend . But you can’t blame her for being happy she landed with a muuuch hotter replacement and hopefully all round better person than the ex. Like I said I moved on quickly but before my last two partners was single for most of my 20s so was expecting to be single for a long time again. It definitely can happen when u least expect it !
I don't think anyone begrudges her. The part that makes her unrelatable (at least to me) is not that she moved on, of course she should move on. It's how could she possibly have healed those wounds in that short time. She wasn't just heartbroken she was suicidal (as she said herself) I don't see how you can pack away all that mental anguish just because a hunk from the past showed up. Would she be doing so well had she not found someone else? I wish her all the best I just find the happy clappy insta stuff very intense given how much she relied on her audience for emotional support such a short time ago.

• Heart
I don't think anyone begrudges her. The part that makes her unrelatable (at least to me) is not that she moved on, of course she should move on. It's how could she possibly have healed those wounds in that short time. She wasn't just heartbroken she was suicidal (as she said herself) I don't see how you can pack away all that mental anguish just because a hunk from the past showed up. Would she be doing so well had she not found someone else? I wish her all the best I just find the happy clappy insta stuff very intense given how much she relied on her audience for emotional support such a short time ago.
He’s definitely a brave (or very decent guy!) to get with a girl who ended an engagement and was crying to 100k people on social media. If I was a guy I would be a bit afraid of the security she would need as soon as you started dating. But hopefully it just means he’s a nice guy and always really liked her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.