Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My opinion of her is someone who is extremely shallow and vain. I definitely don’t think she dealt with the breakup in full, it’s more like she has just jumped into this with the new guy & is steaming ahead to be where she was with the ex. Talking mortgages etc this quick is madness IMO but then again I’m not a hun playing my life out for clicks. It will be interesting to see how it works out but I don’t see it lasting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She comes across as being a bit simple. How is she getting a mortgage anyway when she barely works 🤣 she may have gotten AIP but that means nothing at all.

it does seem a bit quick with this guy, but as has been pointed out, they know each other from previous times. I’m glad she’s happy, everyone deserves to be.

Reactions: 9
She comes across as being a bit simple. How is she getting a mortgage anyway when she barely works 🤣 she may have gotten AIP but that means nothing at all.

it does seem a bit quick with this guy, but as has been pointed out, they know each other from previous times. I’m glad she’s happy, everyone deserves to be.
Did they not just shift each other a few times in Oz?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do these bloggers never think about security? Id never share pictures of my garden or estate to 100k strangers for fear of them tracking me down or knowing that I am away & breaking into my house, I think they're all lunatics, I haven't even shared my address with some of my family 😅

Reactions: 11
What was the rush for them to get into the house on that day? Isolation isn't majorly long anyway but to not even wait a couple of days until they had sheets for the bed and a bit of food delivered is just bizarre!

Also, not letting him buy a coffee machine in case it doesn't match the kitchen. Cop on like! It's a coffee machine for a rented house which she's only planning on being in for about a year anyway. What does it matter if it matches or not?! There's first world problems and then there's this new level of WTAF!

Reactions: 17
She’s grinding my gears today I’ve got to say.

Going on like she couldn’t possibly figure out how to get internet… she’s a 30+ year old infant. Grow up and start sounding like an adult instead of some helpless little girl who needs a man to do everything. Dim Dom is only useful for giving opinions on the aesthetics of coffee machines, but entirely helpless on basic adult tasks like arranging utilities when you move into a house. She single handedly sets feminism back a hundred years!

She also said her sister moved out of home at a young age….27! That is not remotely young to move out. Her parents must have seriously coddled the lot of them.

She’s lucky she’s good looking, because otherwise there’s nothing there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did they not just shift each other a few times in Oz?
I thought this but then she said it was his sister who told him she was single again so she must’ve met his family at some point?

Tbh I don’t think she’s over what happened to her either but I also think it’s possible to move on and be happy while never completely healing. Fair play to her, why not, after all she did get stick on here for still living with her parents too.

Had to laugh at her saying it was a chair and footstool that sold the house to her and she was so disappointed when it wasn’t there 🤣 Surely her Dad could sort her out with all the chairs she wants ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She did in her hole get a mortgage approved 🤣
Daddy must have fiddled the salary cert for her 😏

I see she’s putting more effort into putting socks into her hair rather than sorting out an internet provider… a 32 year old child is what she is. A vain, empty vessel.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought this but then she said it was his sister who told him she was single again so she must’ve met his family at some point?

Tbh I don’t think she’s over what happened to her either but I also think it’s possible to move on and be happy while never completely healing. Fair play to her, why not, after all she did get stick on here for still living with her parents too.

Had to laugh at her saying it was a chair and footstool that sold the house to her and she was so disappointed when it wasn’t there 🤣 Surely her Dad could sort her out with all the chairs she wants ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think she is friends with the sister.

She's 100% not over the past trauma!

Reactions: 3
Why does nobody believe she got approved for a mortgage? Genuine question. I didn't find the process that difficult, i think once you've got a regular income and savings for the last few years it's straight forward. However, she must be cracked if she was thinking of buying with 'him' so soon! I'd say the parents must have had a word with her.

Reactions: 4
I think she is friends with the sister.

She's 100% not over the past trauma!
In counselling recently I discovered I wasn't quite over the traumatic ending of a relationship that ended 12 years ago ffs! And we are still friends and both well moved on for many years now but just goes to show the wounds can be plastered over but need real work to truly heal. Not saying this is the same case for everyone but food for thought and it would be a concern for me with Dominique, her behaviour now and possibly in years to come too seems like it could be masking the pain more than anything else.

I'm fully aware I sound like an armchair psychotherapist but just my opinion and my own experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does nobody believe she got approved for a mortgage? Genuine question. I didn't find the process that difficult, i think once you've got a regular income and savings for the last few years it's straight forward. However, she must be cracked if she was thinking of buying with 'him' so soon! I'd say the parents must have had a word with her.
Regular job? It doesn't appear she has one? Unless her daddy is bailing her out and giving her a regular wage. Banks tend to be prioritising those actually in need ie are buying shortly, otherwise you could be waiting to even meet a mortgage advisor nevermind them looking at your documents and going through an application. Even a couple/application you might consider to be straightforward can have it's complocations. I would say she got AIP which as someone has said means literally nothing in comparison to the real application. This is just my reading of the current environment and interpreting Dim Dom's situation

She was living at home, wedding cancelled, they probably already had a deposit, so she could have a good chunk of change.

Reactions: 1
She was living at home, wedding cancelled, they probably already had a deposit, so she could have a good chunk of change.
I feel like she spent thousands on shite from zara over the past year and all the holidays - extended Santorini and everything.

What was the rush for them to get into the house on that day? Isolation isn't majorly long anyway but to not even wait a couple of days until they had sheets for the bed and a bit of food delivered is just bizarre!

Also, not letting him buy a coffee machine in case it doesn't match the kitchen. Cop on like! It's a coffee machine for a rented house which she's only planning on being in for about a year anyway. What does it matter if it matches or not?! There's first world problems and then there's this new level of WTAF!
Hinting for a free coffee machine no doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.