Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they are well matched because she is mad about herself too, I know she has a great figure and is kind of eye catching with the outfits she wears but you can see how big headed and full of herself she's gotten which is never attractive in anybody.

I totally agree and have said that before, she has a deadly figure and she wears very eye catching outfits with alot of tanned flesh on show and she has the body so why not. But I don't think she's anything special other than a great figure going for her
If she was a bar of chocolate she’d eat herself. I know looks are all she has really because she isn’t exactly busy with a demanding life but looks fade fast.

Reactions: 4
If she was a bar of chocolate she’d eat herself. I know looks are all she has really because she isn’t exactly busy with a demanding life but looks fade fast.
All the glamour and the flashy outfits and she's such a dull girl with a dull life, working in her dad's furniture shop? She doesn't seem very driven or ambitious. She seems to put maximum effort into her appearance and that's it. Sad.

Reactions: 13
All the glamour and the flashy outfits and she's such a dull girl with a dull life, working in her dad's furniture shop? She doesn't seem very driven or ambitious. She seems to put maximum effort into her appearance and that's it. Sad.
I can’t cope with people who are vain like that. I find them entertaining for a period but I rapidly lose interest. Beauty is only skin deep

Reactions: 7
So glad he didn't get with the woman he cheated with
Discarded her clearly
Delighted for her
Bizarre that anyone would care so much about someone else's relationship.
Yeah, what happened her was dreadful, but I wouldn't personally be giving the ex any thought after that, or who he's with

Reactions: 5
She didn't look too well today. Like she had a bad cold or was crying lots.
If you get your lashes done, can you not put mascara on? It's not a criticism, just a question?
I dont think you can - cant use any oil cleanser on/near them either i think

Reactions: 2
She is just so dull like everything is monotonous with her nothing ever seems happy or exciting. She isn't enthusiastic about any of the products!

Reactions: 11
I think she has lost interest? I agree she doesn’t seem bothered anymore - she a actual job so she doing better than most of the insta huns!

Reactions: 5
The bangs chats give me the major ick 🤢
Also from reading Sweet Valley High and Babysitters Club, I always thought bangs were a fringe?!
She has some short bits at the sides? Barely even layers - in my day we would have called them straggledgy bits 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.