Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the dress 🙄
Strictly come dancing costume springs to mind. How do you even sit down in that thing?
But also making an AF swipe up. Imagine trying to sell a dress you’re wearing to a wedding whilst you’re actually attending the wedding. She couldn’t have a bit of decorum wait until tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God the dress 🙄
Strictly come dancing costume springs to mind. How do you even sit down in that thing?
But also making an AF swipe up. Imagine trying to sell a dress you’re wearing to a wedding whilst you’re actually attending the wedding. She couldn’t have a bit of decorum wait until tomorrow?
At the last wedding she had multiple pics of herself and others up by this time.this is restrained for her 😂

Reactions: 6
Her dress screams look at me. Its a bit too much especially for an October wedding. Seems quite classless in my opinion. That whole group of friends seem to try and out do each other with outfits if you know what I mean? Like they're all in competition with each other.

Reactions: 18
Her dress screams look at me. Its a bit too much especially for an October wedding. Seems quite classless in my opinion. That whole group of friends seem to try and out do each other with outfits if you know what I mean? Like they're all in competition with each other.
Yes, she is definitely a stunning looking girl and looks gorgeous in the dress but very OTT for a wedding. They've been getting ready all week for this wedding 🙄

Reactions: 8
She is stunning in it but totally the wrong choice for a late Autumn/nearly winter wedding in Ireland, it’s more of a dress you’d wear to a July wedding in Marbs 😂

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she is stunning at all, her hair is fab and she’s a nice figure but that’s about it. I think that dress is tacky af especially for a wedding.

Reactions: 12
He’s weak for himself
Well they are well matched because she is mad about herself too, I know she has a great figure and is kind of eye catching with the outfits she wears but you can see how big headed and full of herself she's gotten which is never attractive in anybody.

I don’t think she is stunning at all, her hair is fab and she’s a nice figure but that’s about it. I think that dress is tacky af especially for a wedding.
I totally agree and have said that before, she has a deadly figure and she wears very eye catching outfits with alot of tanned flesh on show and she has the body so why not. But I don't think she's anything special other than a great figure going for her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.