Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Hell & Back" 🙄Yes the girl had an awful time..wouldnt wish it in anyone..but 2 Podcasts devoted to it..& a statement like that🙄Some families i know/we all know..endure awful heartache & tragedy..a lot worse than Dom..when is she going to shut up about it & stop attention seeking over it😴😴😴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly.. it was a clean break up.. no marriage/house/kids.. her story is not unique it happens to plenty of people who are in worse off situations

Reactions: 22
"Hell & Back" 🙄Yes the girl had an awful time..wouldnt wish it in anyone..but 2 Podcasts devoted to it..& a statement like that🙄Some families i know/we all know..endure awful heartache & tragedy..a lot worse than Dom..when is she going to shut up about it & stop attention seeking over it😴😴😴
Oh ffs she's still milking that break up, right it was crappy she had the wedding planned but jesus who hasn't had their heartbroken. They had no kids, house or weren't married so she could literally walk away.she lives and works for her parents so she could take all the time she wanted. She's only in her 20s too she was always going to meet someone else. Don't know why she thinks this story is so special or unique.

Reactions: 17
Oh ffs she's still milking that break up, right it was crappy she had the wedding planned but jesus who hasn't had their heartbroken. They had no kids, house or weren't married so she could literally walk away.she lives and works for her parents so she could take all the time she wanted. She's only in her 20s too she was always going to meet someone else. Don't know why she thinks this story is so special or unique.
it was awful what happened but these things happen every day of the week. We’ve all been dumped / cheated on / been heartbroken by a boy or girl. It’s a sh*t part of life but it happens to the best of us she needs to shut up about it

Reactions: 13
Thoughts & prayers for Dom. She has it so hard. Wouldn’t you be scarlet still going on about it when you have supposedly moved on. Watch this space this new relationship won’t work out either.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Thoughts & prayers for Dom. She has it so hard. Wouldn’t you be scarlet still going on about it when you have supposedly moved on. Watch this space this new relationship won’t work out either.
Is she going to do a few podcasts with Georgie again when this fella does a legger on her too 😬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
it was awful what happened but these things happen every day of the week. We’ve all been dumped / cheated on / been heartbroken by a boy or girl. It’s a sh*t part of life but it happens to the best of us she needs to shut up about it
Happens all of us at some stage, we all get shitted on at some point, only I'd to go to work the next day and carry on being an adult instead of taking to the bed crying for weeks like she did. My friend was married, kids etc and her marriage ended badly and 5 years later she's still dealing with the fallout between the house and divorce. Like she needs to stop going on. I remember this time last year her saying "I'm dreading being single at Christmas". Thought it was incredibly immature.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she going to do a few podcasts with Georgie again when this fella does a legger on her too 😬
She’ll need a whole series at that stage 😂

Happens all of us at some stage, we all get shitted on at some point, only I'd to go to work the next day and carry on being an adult instead of taking to the bed crying for weeks like she did. My friend was married, kids etc and her marriage ended badly and 5 years later she's still dealing with the fallout between the house and divorce. Like she needs to stop going on. I remember this time last year her saying "I'm dreading being single at Christmas". Thought it was incredibly immature.
She’s like a child though even though she is about 30. She doesn’t have a career etc which is fine if that’s what she wants but I think her relationships are her personality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’ll need a whole series at that stage 😂

She’s like a child though even though she is about 30. She doesn’t have a career etc which is fine if that’s what she wants but I think her relationships are her personality.
I totally agree. Like being single at Christmas, oh the shame of it. She definitely strikes me as a girl who couldn't be content or confident to be single.

Reactions: 12
Anyone know when she started seeing Mr Him ? I think she initially announced it during the Steller interview which was March /April and surely she'd be seeing him a good few weeks before saying it openly to a magazine which means she was prob with him during the first podcast with Georgie.

Reactions: 2
She has no hair tools with cos she allegedly packed so badly, she was in Kilkenny last weekend with no make up, or so she said.

What a painful idiot

Reactions: 6
I’m sure the new bloke loves the fact that his gf dines out on her pre marriage break up.

Try getting divorced, explaining the break up to your kids & having to sell your home and relocate or one of the dozens more hellish examples than Dom has been through!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love how she had to discuss putting up pictures of them on Instagram and yet she put a whole collage of them up.

Reactions: 3
The editing on that Nowtv ad is shocking! She isn't really great at talking to camera she looks awkward and uncomfortable but anything for a free hotel stay right 🙄

Reactions: 5
That video she posted with the Succession theme song 🤣🤣🤣
'Him' really is the perfect insta boyfriend/assistant

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.