Doireann O'Leary #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The neck 😱 Dunno why influencers think this kinda thing makes for good content. What exactly is the point of sharing this? It's bizarre to me.
IMG_6704.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I wouldnt be surprised if she makes this sort of thing up or exaggerates them for content.
The only point of this post is to show off the handbag… the words mean nothing, she may as well be reading the shipping forecast. She prances around her driveway pushing an empty pram with the sole purpose of showing of a Chanel handbag. It’s completely tragic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Breakfast al fresco for baby!! Temps must be considerably higher in Cork as it’s baltic every where else. I don’t think so though. All for the gram!! Living the dream! Hopefully it’s staged as the poor little mite must be frozen for the sake of her content!

Reactions: 10
Ah here. She was starting to get to me with her collagen drinks, especially after the post she put up this morning saying that she hardly wears make up. I was starting to think maybe she wasn’t talking out her arse and they actually do make your skin better. Then she put up a mask that’s 600 euro and I’m actually not able. She’s full of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A
Ah here. She was starting to get to me with her collagen drinks, especially after the post she put up this morning saying that she hardly wears make up. I was starting to think maybe she wasn’t talking out her arse and they actually do make your skin better. Then she put up a mask that’s 600 euro and I’m actually not able. She’s full of crap.
Neither the mask or the collagen is doing anything for her skin. There is no evidence for either! She looks good because of aesthetic procedures/treatments - i.e. botox, lip filler etc.

Reactions: 13
I don't follow her anymore but she knows full well that very few, if any, of her followers can afford to pay €600 or anything like it for a mask so the only reason she's sharing it is to remind the peasantry that she's better than us.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A girl I work with recently purchased the Haumea handheld LED device and she said its great. It was about €150 euro but I had to laugh when I saw this one advertise a mask for €600 as if everyone can just afford that

Reactions: 2
A gorgeous little box full of gorgeousness … 🤪really doireann is that the best you can do . She seems so so disinterested .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another day another reel showcasing serious DOCTOR dorein with a pensive look on her face as she contemplates what a gift she has given the world in being a gp - 🥱

Reactions: 3