Doireann O'Leary #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s posted for engagement. Anything in a tube is punched open by the lid. No way she didn’t know that and her so educated (sarcasm)

Reactions: 9
She speeds half the reel on the Ballerine coil talking about the demo box it comes in but doesnt mention any of the pros/cons or side-effects.

It really summarises her pretty well...only interested in appearances and no substance at all.

Reactions: 7
Let me show you my amazing walk in wardrobe but conceal it as giving medical advice.

Also, yeah the weather is going to really change that much that I’ll need to put away all my winter clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It strikes me as being extremely sad that she has someone film her taking the collagen shot! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Is she doing a few lunges there all dressed up before heading out, or is that legit how she stands to take a picture?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This doll actually hurts my head. She is literally definition of a googler. Her stupid life hacks are pathetic. I swear I don't think she could treat a stub of a toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a waste of plastic those individual collagen shots are. And she recommending 2 a day. No worries about the environment anyway, once she's making money.

Also pretty sure those hair salon stories are ads and should be labelled as such.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I see she's trying to ruin coffee for everyone this morning 🙄
Also would she ever feck off with the tiny little basket of washing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5