Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

In her ridiculous post about lashing suncream on her face on flights quoting a study on UV radiation on aeroplanes there are a number of people questioning her (very poor and incorrect) interpretation of the study. She gives a very condescending reply with the same quote of the same one line of the study followed by her usual bitchy “have a great day”.
Then an actual PhD Statistician Dr David Grimes replied explaining the results of said study and that the amount of radiation exposure on an aeroplane is negligible - highlighting her poor understanding and misrepresentation of the results. His PhD happened to be in actual UV radiation exposure. She didn’t bother replying to him.
This woman is dangerous. She peddles nonsensical and misinformed bs for her own financial gain.
There is ZERO good scientific or statistical evidence for ingesting collagen supplements - it does ZERO for your skin as it cannot be reproduced at any level of your dermal tissue once it is lost or damaged - no matter how many supplements you were to take.
This is coming from a woman who is unhealthily obsessed with her looks and her face and non-coincidentally avails of every type of facial procedure and Botox and filler she possibly can.
And again - advising supplements to promote their use to profit from her own brand is UNETHICAL. Medical Council should be involved at this stage.
The red light LED masks are also total nonsense and she poses using one all the time.
Seriously - don’t be tempted to part with your money or listen to a word she says. She’s as good as a quack. She’s like a person playing dress up doctor with absolutely no depth or substance or intelligence to back it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

nottrollin82

Very surprised by actually happy to see this thread here!

I was really sick last year and seen her husband multiple times in hospital. Basically told me it was all in my head. A colleague of his called me a drug addict. Hospital staff were horrendous to me as a result. I couldn’t move for 6 months.

6 months later he removed my appendix, and the pain. Problem solved.

Horrendous people, absolutely horrible. Vile. He’s as corrupt as she is. I have zero respect for them, they literally couldn’t give a sh*t.

I’m still not over it. Was really active before it all happened, young, never had any health issues before that. Struggling to get back to the gym and overall trust that I won’t get sick again.

I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Goujon

Chatty Member
Dr Weasel becoming more unhinged by the day.

First she has babies that appear by magic with no pregnancy yet their provenance is never spoken of

Now shes posting about breastfeeding , like she has a choice to !

Do you know it is eerily like the Handmaid's Tale , where the rich powerful women are using the unfortunate girls to provide a baby, but once the babies are born the birth mother is completely airbrushed out of the scene.

The adoptive mothers even go through a charade "labour" so they "feel" like they have given birth. Totally not impossible that Weasel Bitch here has done the same

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Decaff01

Well if you want an alternative view of commercial surrogacy, then I’ll give my opinion. But if not, skip on to the next comment.
Firstly I’m private about my views and would never message on sm or criticise someone irl about it. Secondly, I have my precious son as a result of sperm donation so I had to come to terms with the ethical dilemmas of that and made peace with that, but do worry how it might impact him as an adult. But I do believe commercial surrogacy is different - becauae of the health risk is places on the surrogate. I have been either pro- or no view in relation to it before I saw an Irish documentary about 10 years ago. It was about Irish couples going to India. There was an Irish couple in their 50s using a surrogate. They had got together later in life and both had adult kids from previous relationships but wanted a shared child - even though they would be in their 70s by the time the kids were 18. They had tried themselves but it didn’t happen for them mainly I presume to their age. Both the surrogate and the egg doner were young so the chances of a single embryo transfer being successful were high but they insisted on a double embryo transfer which greatly increases the risk of a twin pregnancy which has higher maternal mortality/issues. And sure enough a twin pregnancy resulted. The surrogates were all living together being monitored, away from their villages and their own young families. Im pretty sure it ended up being a c section which has its own risks. The couple talked a good game about the surrogate and how important she was, but the decisions that were taken about the number of embryos didn’t show this and there wasn’t a word about her after the birth. It was all about getting the babies home. It was genuinely shocking how the first world western couples used these surrogates. I’m pretty sure commercial surrogacy has been banned in India now. But don’t think the transactional nature of it is any different in Ukraine or the US. Maybe there is a very small number doing it for altruistic reasons, but there are many doing it for financial reasons and are placing their own health at risk. You might say that they should be allowed to do what they want with their bodies, and fair enough, but the power / financial inequality in the relationship has to be considered.
so that’s my two cents !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Hate when someone who has no empathy is described as being on the spectrum; it’s incredibly derogatory towards those who are neurodiverse and an ignorant comment to make.
Autistic people often over empathise with people which is why socially they need to retreat as they can fully take on and absorb the emotion of another person
It’s 2024 autistic people aren’t robots they have emotions
Maybe her husband is just an arrogant prick

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Louber

Chatty Member
I really can't stand her.

I don't know how anybody could like her.

She couldn't be on a higher horse. Nothing about her is genuine.

She is bizarre, she is cold and she is as false as PVC.

Honestly, if I heard in the morning that she was a robot I would be more relieved than surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

emmysue

I cannot get over the post about choosing to bottle feed over breast feed.
It is absolutely BIZARRE that she is acting as though she had a choice. She’s unhinged - another post about being freaked out by green tea cos of caffeine content - honestly. She doesn’t have to go into detail about her motherhood journey but everyone knows she didn’t give birth so would a normal post not be like ‘delighted to announce the arrival of baby number 2 via surrogate’ - she is a doctor claiming to be an advocate for women’s health & voice yet is so ashamed for some reason that she blocks out the fact she didn’t give birth. I think most women who want kids would look at all avenues, don’t think there would be backlash

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Heidi88

VIP Member
At least she donated the pampers hamper to a women's shelter. Pampers are worse for giving the hamper to someone who can more than afford to buy their own nappies. It is disgraceful.

steve1989

And not to refer to her surrogate and thank her, Rosanne Davison was a lot more transparent and honest about things which people appreciated.

Tale2021

Love the post about how much it costs to be a woman when she herself is part of the problem with all the shilling of her collagen drinks. More madness!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Love the post about how much it costs to be a woman when she herself is part of the problem with all the shilling of her collagen drinks. More madness!
Doireann knows how much women cost. She’s hired out two of them back to back in America.

• Wow
  • Haha

Emilee86

Chatty Member
God what made up shite on her insta. I couldn't imagine her finishing a slice of cucumber never mind a ward round. She is really pissing me off with her continued stance on formula feeding. Who cares this is the exact problem with social media feeling the need to be one or another. Fed is best end of and who cares. Doubt her kids gonna be introducing themselves as "hi I'm Ted I was formula fed when I was a baby"
Give over Doireann you are never going to be relatable.

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
She's no advocate of women's anything, except their insecurity maybe. She's about superiority, being thinner than everyone, being the wife of a surgeon and selling shit to said insecure women. That's it.

• Sick

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Honest to god if someone told me she was actually a robot and this was just some elaborate social media experiment funded by Elon Musk, I'd just nod and think 'that makes sense'. She's the most bizarre creature on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

not_influenced

VIP Member
She can explain to her child when older that their sibling literally arrived by a Stork!!

The whole thing is bizarre, the saying having your cake and eating it would spring to mind, but she doesn't eat! Wants privacy for her children so doesn't share their faces or names online- grand. But can share them enough to have freebies/collabs/work with.

A child is a miracle and blessing no matter how it arrives into the world & zero judgement by anyone if it's vaginally, C-section, surrogacy, IVF, adoption, fostering. But completely not acknowledging that a new child is arriving, the build up, the planning, and it just arrives is bizarre! I think either choose to have your child completely off line and stick with it?!?!

Reactions: 20

petal1

VIP Member
In her ridiculous post about lashing suncream on her face on flights quoting a study on UV radiation on aeroplanes there are a number of people questioning her (very poor and incorrect) interpretation of the study. She gives a very condescending reply with the same quote of the same one line of the study followed by her usual bitchy “have a great day”.
Then an actual PhD Statistician Dr David Grimes replied explaining the results of said study and that the amount of radiation exposure on an aeroplane is negligible - highlighting her poor understanding and misrepresentation of the results. His PhD happened to be in actual UV radiation exposure. She didn’t bother replying to him.
This woman is dangerous. She peddles nonsensical and misinformed bs for her own financial gain.
There is ZERO good scientific or statistical evidence for ingesting collagen supplements - it does ZERO for your skin as it cannot be reproduced at any level of your dermal tissue once it is lost or damaged - no matter how many supplements you were to take.
This is coming from a woman who is unhealthily obsessed with her looks and her face and non-coincidentally avails of every type of facial procedure and Botox and filler she possibly can.
And again - advising supplements to promote their use to profit from her own brand is UNETHICAL. Medical Council should be involved at this stage.
The red light LED masks are also total nonsense and she poses using one all the time.
Seriously - don’t be tempted to part with your money or listen to a word she says. She’s as good as a quack. She’s like a person playing dress up doctor with absolutely no depth or substance or intelligence to back it up.
Brilliant post. I suspected as much about her collagen claims, but wasn't interested enough to do the research 🤣 Agree with everything you say.

That plane post comment section is a great read. She is absolutely annihilated in the comments by people more knowledgeable in the subject than she is. She cannot cope AT ALL! Rather than graciously accepting what they are saying, she takes the rude, sneering, passive aggressive route to answering them instead. Like noone could possibly know more on this topic than Doireann O Leary does, because she's a doctor. Attached some screenshots for posterity/when she deletes the post!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20