Doireann O'Leary #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were no thread suggestions so left it as is.

Quick recap of last thread which started way back in November 🤪
- She's a mum now
- Boring as ever
- Thin as ever
- Still doing tv work
- Still flogging Vitamins
- Think there was a podcast

Reactions: 6
So thin looking again, whether real or filtered. How can she think this is a desirable look? Her (fake) hair is nearly thicker than her neck 😕

IMG_8782.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So thin looking again, whether real or filtered. How can she think this is a desirable look? Her (fake) hair is nearly thicker than her neck 😕

View attachment 2333692
She’s not right but bet she d still be looking down her nose of us regular mums with a bit of baby weight and our lack of designer gear. Well I’d take that life a million times over over her contrived life.

Yep. For all her money, treatments, perfectionism, and filters it seems a very lonely life. There's not much to envy about it anyway .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Make sure no one is jealous of this one. Big empty house with an empty life. Excited heading to the city yesterday just to push pram for a while. No friends nothing this one.

It's dreadful 😲Between the non-stop extensions, the bleach, and the lack of nutrients in her diet it’s not surprising. I hope she held onto the lockdown wig as by the looks of it she'll need it again!!

Looks like she barely has any hair at all. I’m sure natural hair is very weak considering she is malnourished

The over-reaction to the feather. She is really scraping the barrell here. I think people who dramatically start waving around are more inclined to be stung (if it was actually a bee! 🙄)

Reactions: 6
Why is nobody commenting on her weight in the comments?
I wonder does she have key words relating to weight blocked on her Insta? Or maybe she just deletes any comments that mention it.

Reactions: 5