Doireann O'Leary #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's trying to ruin coffee for everyone this morning 🙄
Also would she ever feck off with the tiny little basket of washing 😂😂
Nothing is safe from her, miserable yoke 😆

If little miss prim saw the amount of washing in my house she'd walk out, little basket tucked under her arm

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't eat this it's bad for you
Don't drink that it's bad for you
Wear SPF on airplanes
How did this one ever get cancer?
No disrespect against anyone that had or has cancer by the way it's just the way she preaches about everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't eat this it's bad for you
Don't drink that it's bad for you
Wear SPF on airplanes
How did this one ever get cancer?
No disrespect against anyone that had or has cancer by the way it's just the way she preaches about everything.
she blames her medical training & lack of sleep in the hospital when she was training for her cancer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well the most common cause of cervical cancer is hpv and the most common cause of HPV is sexual contact so she most likely got it from riding. I hope she let herself enjoy that anyway.

Sex is good but have you ever tasted carrot cake

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well the most common cause of cervical cancer is hpv and the most common cause of HPV is sexual contact so she most likely got it from riding. I hope she let herself enjoy that anyway.

Sex is good but have you ever tasted carrot cake
Yeah, I've often thought that, that she most likely got it from the husband.

Doubt she'd ever do a Reel on the risks of being a Surgeon's Wife though....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The single laundry basket on the EMPTY utility room counter with the “laundry never stops” got me too 😭
Her whole house seems empty. Like who’s house (and especially laundry or utility room !)with 2 under 2 has zero clothes / toys / mess / drying racks etc around the place. Where are the photos and ornaments and knick knacks?
She has one vase of orchids on one table that she uses to take all her photos. Like the one tiny stool with the one fake pink flower vase she’d stick into all her selfies in her old house 😂
It’s like they’re living in an Air BnB or something. A huge house but totally devoid of soul or personality or comfort or warmth. It probably still echoes like an empty new build.
Sums up her own personality tho - dull and non existent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d say she’s afraid of her life that the boys names or photos will be spotted and posted somewhere. Like anybody (outside of her own family!) really cares I’m sure they’re lovely little lads and she seems to be very happy with motherhood tiny washing basket and all but really this business of being so secretive doesn’t make her any more appealing it means she has a bit of cop on and doesn’t share her kids to strangers.

Reactions: 6
Must she always be offended and anti man?
Im all for hyping women but I'd never put a man down to do it....
Did it even bloody happen is another thing

What is the story with that guy? What does he be thinking?? I think about that so often.

The husband is like my Roman Empire.
I often think he just wanted a trophy wife to look after the kids. I get the feeling he just lets her do whatever she wants and plays with his sons for ten minutes at the weekend and considers himself a good dad.

Reactions: 12
Every reel is an excuse for her to dress up and admire herself ! She is one of the most vain people ever !

Reactions: 11
I always love her shock when that dermatologist says she takes her collagen shots, it just shows she can't believe an actual medical professional has fallen for the con 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder what will happen when the boys grow up and want gaudy, colourful, plastic toys and character clothing. Can you imagine her blood pressure 🤣 I do hope she relaxes and let's them play with and wear what they want.

• Haha
I wouldnt be surprised if she makes this sort of thing up or exaggerates them for content.
I wanted to say this earlier but changed my mind but honestly I think it’s just something else to add to the book of things that never happened

Reactions: 9