Doireann O'Leary #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pushing a buggy up a hill a few times a week will definitely outweigh malnutrition impact on bones, well done Doctor-D
Jesus the denial is strong in this one. She is severely underweight, has obviously disordered eating and perfectionism (which goes hand in hand with ED) and she's advising people to mind their bones 🥴 I really wish she didn't have a platform, it's depressing and dangerous.

Reactions: 20
How the f**k does she know that "absolutely nobody" cares about their bones? 😄 she doesn't look like she has great bone density herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'Absolutely nobody cares about their bones' - what a very weird statement for a doctor to make. I thought everyone nowadays (well most people,anyway) was aware of bone health?? We're not all uneducated, like!!

My own mother has always spoken about the importance of minding your bones and has got regular DEXA scans for as long as I can remember. I wouldn't like Doireann's chances of avoiding brittle bones anyway!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who’s going to tell her being underweight increase the chance of osteoporosis
And not only that, but doing weight bearing exercise whilst underweight will actually harm more than help bone density.

Reactions: 6
'Absolutely nobody cares about their bones' - what a very weird statement for a doctor to make. I thought everyone nowadays (well most people,anyway) was aware of bone health?? We're not all uneducated, like!!

My own mother has always spoken about the importance of minding your bones and has got regular DEXA scans for as long as I can remember. I wouldn't like Doireann's chances of avoiding brittle bones anyway!!
You must be mistaken. Silly non doctor people don't have the mental capacity to understand 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw siobhan o hagan is using styled by isabel also, with equally as underwhelming results

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's shockingly thin in this. I think it's edited, but still. Her hips 😱 Lots more untagged ads for this Styled by Isabel wan too 🤔
Honestly I just pity her at this stage. To be so visibly unwell without a partner, friend or family member willing to step in is insane. Edited or not it’s that she THINKS this is attractive is the problem.

• Sad
Jesus her feed is so so dull - mom cocktail 🤑like her page is just a constant ad 😴 I laughed when sobe brown staff nearly puked after tasting it !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus her feed is so so dull - mom cocktail 🤑like her page is just a constant ad 😴 I laughed when sobe brown staff nearly puked after tasting it !
Excuse you....'mini mom cocktail'.....

Is that a cocktail for a teeny weeny mini mother OR a teeny tiny portion of cocktail to stay a mini mother (of TwO uNdEr tWo!?!l

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her post this morning pushing the buggy- she literally is like those real life robots. Scary looking.

Reactions: 7
How does she live ? Everything is dissected to the last degree for fear of causing cancer , words triggering someone , but take your collagen and her supplements 🙄

How does she live ? Everything is dissected to the last degree for fear of causing cancer , words triggering someone , but take your collagen and her supplements 🙄
You said it. Dissected to the last. She must spend all her time thinking about content and dressing up and 'insightful ' quotes.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.