Doireann O'Leary #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 hours sleep?
Flicking thru the comments on that post, there are 3 genuine questions asking how she manages 8 hours sleep! 2 have been hidden by Instagram! 🙄 I’m genuinely interested in her answers to be honest, I’ve a 5 and 7 year old and I can’t manage 8 hours 🙈

Reactions: 6
Flicking thru the comments on that post, there are 3 genuine questions asking how she manages 8 hours sleep! 2 have been hidden by Instagram! 🙄 I’m genuinely interested in her answers to be honest, I’ve a 5 and 7 year old and I can’t manage 8 hours 🙈
She has a night nurse.

Reactions: 8
I’d love a cleaner but there’s no amount of money that would have happy to snore while my baby is comforted by a paid stranger.

Reactions: 17
I’d love a cleaner but there’s no amount of money that would have happy to snore while my baby is comforted by a paid stranger.
I couldn’t agree more. I’m absolutely exhausted here with no. 3 but wouldn’t have it any other way for all the money in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah I kind of see that but her 2 are very close in age and maybe are a bit less settled having been born in the US and flown here shortly afterwards, there might be some kind of early separation anxiety.
I think it would have been lovely even for 1-2 nights a week when mine were babies, the long days would have been easier after a better sleep

Reactions: 2
Jesus her whole life has changed from being a surgeons wife to a GP and now a mom, just “momming around”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
And you've gotta wear your expensive sports wear for this 'momming around' 🙄
I was cringing watching her prancing up and down her hallway showing off her tennis outfit. Clearing showing off her body rather than the clothes.
IMG_7809.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s clearly reading here if she commented on the bacon this week. Why would you not ask for no bacon if you’re vegetarian? Most veggies I know wouldn’t even want it on their plate.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Lies!!!! She ate the egg whites and left the rest 😆
If she is a vegetarian why didnt she ask for no bacon? Kind of wasteful otherwise. I doubt she would allow her husband eat two portions of bacon. She definitely has a problem with food.

Does she actually play tennis or does she just play dress up. If I were a patient of hers her stories would definitely turn me off going to her.

Reactions: 15
I’m a hospital doctor and so is my husband, and we aren’t as far along in our training as dr doireann and dr O’Leary. (So not as well off) Nonetheless when we had our first child, we had to get help after my maternity leave or we wouldn’t be able to work full time. The hours of our job and covering for unexpected absences or emergencies don’t work with normal creche hours. Once we sorted out childcare, we had to hire a cleaner or else the weekends would be just housework. We also have someone to clean our car and do gardening once a season. I know many others that hire cleaners etc every so often too. It’s not prohibitively expensive if it is prioritised in a budget with two incomes. We usually have Brazilian English students and it’s like €15-€20 per hour at the high end. They usually also work for a cleaning company that pays minimum wage, so it feels like a win-win for both parties.

I never needed a night nurse with one child (I’d sleep when the baby slept). However in a brief moment of madness I enquired about one for a wedding, the cost was €150 per night. I’d be curious if Doireann could write off some of the cost as she has her own business.

Reactions: 5
She’s clearly reading here if she commented on the bacon this week. Why would you not ask for no bacon if you’re vegetarian? Most veggies I know wouldn’t even want it on their plate.
2 of my sons are vegetarian. No chance they would eat that after it touching bacon.

Reactions: 13
I'm vegetarian and no way would I accept eggs on bacon. No vegetarian I've ever come across would!! It's bizarre. You'd just order without.

She's not vegetarian anyway - we've seen her show meat multiple times in recent months, back when she was prepping her lunch for the week. And her collagen supplements aren't vegetarian. So she's a veggie when it suits her only.

Reactions: 15
So twice in recent weeks she must have totally forgotten her vegetarianism and ordered bacon with her eggs. She obviously has no disgust of meat or moral objection to say she has her eggs sitting on the bacon and proudly took a pic for the gram BOTH times.

Why would she even feel the need to state that she didn't eat the bacon? Take the pic, eat what you want and get on with your cold miserable life, but no she had to ensure we know she didn't consume anything greasy.

Reactions: 9