Doireann O'Leary #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dr dull oleary’s sham supplement hustle continues, we try to look away but vegetarian pork bacon is still an issue

Reactions: 3
Dr Mom, the wellness witch & all round smug b**tch, the surgeon's wife is bound to shill her way into strife 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surgeons wife to #momlife, look at me and buy my expensive pee

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She was anti-influencer until it suited her and now sells expensive pee, fakes a perfect life because she's nothing but a lonely ignored wife

Reactions: 5
Doctor hack for self tan 😂😂😂😂 what did being a Dr have to do with any of that. Absolute muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion: Doctor Mom of two under two!

I feel like she’s just constantly saying this!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Doctor Mom of two under two!

I feel like she’s just constantly saying this!
Jez it’s painful enough when you hear people that actually birthed children with their 2 under 2 etc but yikes she got a surrogate so she could have had any number she liked under any number. God I want to punch her. Snotty cow.

Reactions: 10
Jez it’s painful enough when you hear people that actually birthed children with their 2 under 2 etc but yikes she got a surrogate so she could have had any number she liked under any number. God I want to punch her. Snotty cow.
And she has plenty of help with them too

Reactions: 6
Let's call a spade a spade

She bought the kids and is paying the people that raise them

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.