Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't watch her anymore, all I see when I look at how frail she is, is this 📍

Reactions: 4
Ah yes the mirror behind the hob that she never uses.
I was just going to say the photos in the backspalsh are so moronic!! Also the way her arm is wrapped back around her in case we might think she wasnt emaciated is so sad

I really like those jeans though!
I really like her top in the first picture. Possibly cause it has gathers and doesn't emphasise her thinness maybe that's why it looks well

Reactions: 3
She has a predominantly female audience , women of child bearing age - puts up a story of Low vitamin d levels in pregnancy is associated with a higher risk of pre- eclampsia, then follows it with a story of promoting her own vitamin d. This is so unethical. How can this be reported

Reactions: 22
She has a predominantly female audience , women of child bearing age - puts up a story of Low vitamin d levels in pregnancy is associated with a higher risk of pre- eclampsia, then follows it with a story of promoting her own vitamin d. This is so unethical. How can this be reported
Totally agree. It’s absolutely against ethical guidelines of the medical council . Report on insta and report to Irish medical council if you so wish.
I similarly find her “advice” recently extremely problematic. A post about dietary causes of acne but continually stating “more research needed” - but cutting out dairy or high GI foods can help - is absolutely bogus advice. Any dermatologists continually and painfully explain that diet does NOT cause acne. It’s just another example where’s pushing her terrible and pathological relationship with food.

Reactions: 14
That picture of her sitting in the car on her stories😲 it's just shocking looking

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How does she look so awkward in her photos. Is the surgeon taking them? She looks like she's going to fall over.

Reactions: 2
So so bony. And her lips look like filler?
The lips stood out to me too. Think they were discussed a while back but even more difficult to ignore in those photos.
And the bones. Taken that way on purpose, of course. Body checking maybe?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.