Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else not find it a little strange how Dr D herself never shared this article? She has shared a photo from it of herself but not that it’s from that magazine.
she’s very quiet on her own page about these overpriced supplements.

Reactions: 3
She must be delighted Christmas Day falls on the weekend so she can have root veg for her dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m tired of her on about the pill again. To be honest she shouldn’t even be pushing it so much!!! There has been a big push in general practice to get people on to the long acting agents like the bar and the coil as they are so much more effective, safer and less likely to fail. So many unplanned pregnancies on the pill. Any recent updates have stressed this and yet she is still harping on about the pill.

Reactions: 10
She’s a walking ad. Absolutely no transparency there flogging tan. She gets a spray tan (awful one at that) but now promoting tan organic and not an #ad or #gift in sight.
Also, wearing a hat indoors. We get it D, it’s winter.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think it does say paid partnership in the left corner in fairness on all the slides.

Reactions: 1
The beanie again today in her stories when indoors.

I really dont get car dealers giving cars to influencers. Like if I am paying at least 30k (when I googled it says starts from 28k for the electric one) for a car I wouldnt be influenced by the likes of Doireann getting one for free! If anything it would turn me off Kearys and Mini

Reactions: 8
I’m not totally convinced that Dr. Doolittle isn’t a computer generated image. Like a robo-grammer or something. It’s like the monkeys are operating her head.

• Haha

I really dont get car dealers giving cars to influencers. Like if I am paying at least 30k (when I googled it says starts from 28k for the electric one) for a car I wouldnt be influenced by the likes of Doireann getting one for free! If anything it would turn me off Kearys and Mini
She's a GP she can afford to pay for a car herself!!

Reactions: 4

And she looks ridiculous in a bobble hat. Emphasises the lollipop look - like one of those bobble head dolls.

Reactions: 2
Has she had her lips done?

She popped up on my tiktok and something looked different. I had to stop looking at her insta I found some images triggering tbh.

Reactions: 6
Has she had her lips done?

She popped up on my tiktok and something looked different. I had to stop looking at her insta I found some images triggering tbh.
I would definitely think she has had the lips done. They are noticeably plumper compared to earlier IG pics.

Reactions: 2
They are horrid to deal with if you are not a blogger

Sorry meant in context of dealer
I agree, I travelled to a dealer 2 hours away to get my car rather than giving a cent to kearys. They are insufferable in there.

Sorry to go off topic

Reactions: 9
Nice of her getting cinnamon cottage baked for all her colleagues. I do find it a little sad she’s always on her own and even the Saturday before Christmas she’s just making videos and shopping alone. No visiting with family or doing things with the surgeon.

Reactions: 5
Nice of her getting cinnamon cottage baked for all her colleagues. I do find it a little sad she’s always on her own and even the Saturday before Christmas she’s just making videos and shopping alone. No visiting with family or doing things with the surgeon.
I was on my own too on the Saturday before Christmas, didn't visit with family and went shopping alone. Not a big deal, its not a fairytale for everyone due to various reasons, work committments being just one of them.

I was on my own too on the Saturday before Christmas, didn't visit with family and went shopping alone. Not a big deal, its not a fairytale for everyone due to various reasons, work committments being just one of them.
Yup, the surgeon does work a lot. It’s a tough time in hospitals at the moment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.